Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey everybody, I am new to the group as of today and thanks for the add. I have...

T

Thomas Hartle

Hey everybody, I am new to the group as of today and thanks for the add. I have recently finished building a new desk case for myself and have started working on the interior where the pc will be housed. What you see is unfinished mdf board that is sitting inside but not attached. I will be pulling it all out to measure, cut, drill and paint it black after i pull all my hardware from the current case it is in and can get measurements.

Question for you all, has anyone ever seen these extended pcie screws pictured in the test bench pic sold by themselves anywhere? I have found them in a $50 kit but need only two. If not i will have have to find a way to make them myself. Thanks for any info!

D

Dennis Gano

Nice work man. Very clean

F

Fikri Pratama Darmawan

Neat, can't wait to see your finished setup

J

Jonathan Gonzalez

Post the blueprints

A

Anuvrat Vibhu Painuli

Wow...Do you do this woodwork for living ? I guess so with that finesse you must be ..Kudos to you man..Amazing..M saving these pictures..Will be making it for myself pretty soon..✌

A

Anuvrat Vibhu Painuli

And please do share your finished setup ,waiting eagerly how it looks..Following this thread

C

Chris Metcalfe

Jeffrey Vos

C

Carlos Torres

Soo cool

M

Mike Neo Williams

Nice project mate I have seen quite a few people doing these builds and they look awesome when finished well done mate

T

Tessa Kelly

Desk looks awesome man! Have you had a look for the screws on aliexpress?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom