Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hey can anyone help me by giving up some free things on official just starting today

H

Harrison Courtney

Hey can anyone help me by giving up some free things on official just starting today

M

Mitchell Wells

Ill give you stone pick and hatchet

M

Mitchell Wells

You can have 6 metal foundations 20 walls 6 ceilings fabby ,smithy , forges ,fert rex eggs , Mutated pteras all my tames and bps

B

Brandon Wofford

Getting started is the best part of officials... If u want help maybe a boosted server is more for u.

M

Mitchell Wells

Im joking play legit and level up itll be more fun and youd be happy in the long run free hand outs are aids

I

Isaac Blackburn

Grind grind grind. You want a starter pack do dedi (i do both so not hating)

J

Ja Bromwich

I got something for you! Grind

R

Remi Civic

Dude.. where u bought ark survival THE SURVIVAL GAME for? So evvery1 can do evverything for u?

C

Carlos Salazar

Are you mental? You bought Ark SURVIVAL Evolved also known as Grinding Simulator, Fake Friends Simulator, Work for 60 days gone in 60 Seconds Simulator

A

Alden Blevins

I got something for you it’s called death!

J

Joe Frazier

I'll give you some advice. Don't ask for handouts, people despise that shit and will lead a Titan straight into your stone building which took you two weeks and a 1000 deaths to complete.
If you're on Rag on the beach between Blue OB and VB you'll find loot boxes. In them you'll get a metal hatchet, pike and a wooden shield, prolly some spears too.
Find a spot, settle in and grind. Keep one focus, don't get distracted and find yourself w 10 Dino's and no roof on your base.
Persistence. You're gonna die 976584838363738397484394874748484892828291928847844839292838484843993 times. Everyone does. And that's ok.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom