Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hey Arkoholics, i'm going to be raising some wyverns in a couple of weeks hopefully,...

S

Shaun Gleeson

Hey Arkoholics, i'm going to be raising some wyverns in a couple of weeks hopefully, Ive pretty much raised every dino on this game except wyverns, so I am wondering how they are raised, as with meat and berry eaters you fill them till juvenile then fill the troughs, but with wyverns I know they need milk, do you load inventory with milk? Feed milk one at a time? How long does the food last once they have one milk? Any proper info would be great and much appreciated as would a supplier of milk to which I'd obviously trade
For, also would a Daeodon be helpful when raising ? thanks.

S

Sam Cook

When hatch wait till first imprint to give milk an then basically keep there food lol over 1k

S

Sam Cook

Lvl

D

Donna Whitt Sebastian

D

Donna Whitt Sebastian

D

Donna Whitt Sebastian

C

Cameron Green

Like Sam said once they hatch they are good until first imprint, we always just feed it one milk with each imprint and they are good, unless the imprint specifically asks for wyvern milk then don't feed it another. A Daedon works if you don't have milk to help keep them alive but I would only use this method if you absolutely can't get milk for a short period, you literally can do this method for the whole thing if you're not worried about imprints but you basically have to keep the daedon fed at all times or it will starve as well as it consumes food while healing

C

Cameron Green

Other than that they are easy because they don't ask for kibble, its either a cuddle, a walk or a milk, they only eat milk to feed when raising and only ever put 1 in their inventory at a time. No berries or meat, they will eat meat once they are fully grown

S

Shaun Gleeson

Very much appreciate everyone's input, I knew some things but not others about wyverns

E

Emmanuel Rosado

yo add me to your tribe

C

Cody Moore

The pig is very helpful in raising anything, especially when its got 30k+ food. It Has save my baby wyverns on more then one occasion when i couldnt get milk

J

Joel Stanley

Feed on every imprint 1 milk you can refresh your milk by transferring to the same server with it in your inventory

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom