Contact advertising [email protected]

Here's a fun widowmaker playstyle for you; Try shooting halfcharged shots at a...

• Thread starter Jochem Floris Goldenbeld
  • Start date
J

Jochem Floris Goldenbeld

Here's a fun widowmaker playstyle for you; Try shooting halfcharged shots at a different person on the enemy team member every time, keeping their healers busy and possibly creating pressure that'll cause them to fall back. Maybe even tilting them.

Not incredibly viable but a fun situational/troll the enemy team strategy for those that like adding insult to injury.

K

Kevin Kusanagi

You mean giving their supports ult charge? Got ya

E

Ethan Smith

I feel like you would be downed pretty quickly if you did that in comp. I guess it’s good for QP, but in comp, as soon as you fire a single shot, people are gonna call out.
Best not mess around imo

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

You give ult charge for healers while not getting anyone killed. Unless there is genji or tracer to finish those its pointless. Point of widow is get fast picks and add preassure

D

Drew Franko

Yeppers what you are doing is just charging defensive ults..... honestly you shouldn't be doing any damage unless you think it will finish a hero or will be followed up due to not wanting to charge those ults.. that is true for any hero but widow needs to ve getting picks or at least zoning the enemy

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

If i play mercy or ana i almost get mad when half full road uses their ability behinf reins shield while i'm not busy healing anyone CAUSE BOY THAT ULT CHARGE

C

Cosmos Cha

I dont think you understand how snipers work. If I wanted to take half baked potshots I could accomplish much more with an actual dps like Soldier or Mcree. Widow's role is to instakill key players, not feed ult charge for healers.

J

Jochem Floris Goldenbeld

I did put a disclaimer that it probably isnt a viable strategy. Dont have to tell me lol

P

Phil Clews

Tom Priest heheheheh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom