Contact advertising [email protected]

Here is my PC build Ryzen 5 1600x GTX 1070 possibly ti or 1080 ti depending on...

J

Jon Givens

Here is my PC build
Ryzen 5 1600x
GTX 1070 possibly ti or 1080 ti depending on pricing.
Mobo is an Asus prime B-350 plus, AM4 of course
Power supply is an evga 750w bronze(modular)
Ram currently thinking about 16 GB of ripjaws but I want RGB Corsair vengeance Ram but insanity high due to high cell phone ram production.
My cpu cooler is a cooler master RGB single rad water cooler.
My case is a mid tower atx cooler master (not 100% pleased with it due to restrictive air flow probably switch out in the future)
3 high static fans in the front again due to restrictive air flow and one fan in the rear(where my radiator will be mounted)

This is just a starting build it will change as newer technologies come available and as I get more money to afford parts and upgrades.

Please feel free to tell me your thoughts and recommendations anything will be taken into consideration.

Γ

Γιωργος Σακελλαριου

That's a pretty bad build. Ypu have a 1151 motherboard for an am4 socket cpu. This will not work at all , take a look at a b350 /x370 motherboard. Also you can downgrade the cpu to r7 1700 and just overclock it yourself to save some cash. The psu is kinda overkill , even for a 1080ti and 80+ bronze certification is simply not enough for the pc you are about to build. Check out corsair's rm650x

J

Jon Givens

Dude the mobo is am4

J

Jon Givens

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom