Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Help on Zelda How do I get the fire proof potion ? So I do this divine beast as the...

K

Kieran Entwistle

Help on Zelda

How do I get the fire proof potion ? So I do this divine beast as the one I used I got given to me by some random person

R

Reese David

there should be a little kid goron running around she/ he i cant remember will let you buy some

R

Reese David

and also you can buy the flame breaker gear

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Also look for the mines and a dude looking for fireproof lizards. Help him. Trust me its worth it

M

Mark Emmerson

I bought mine off a woman from a nearby stable, sells you as many as you want.

A

Allen Sugar

at the stable there is a girl out front

A

Allen Sugar

i just ended up buying the gear though trust me its worth it

J

Juan León

You need to obtain fireprood lizards and cook it with monster parts to create fireproof elexirs. Make as many as possible, then try to make it as fast as you can to Goron city. Where you can buy fireproof armor.

H

Henriette Garcia Pedersen

you can make one, you need a fire Lizzard and a Bokoblin horn. Sorry if i worote the name wrong. you can also get Fire prof outfit to get ten fire Lizzard. then giving them to a Guy at the Mines on the way to Goron City. then you can buy the rest of the outfit in the city.

D

Daniel Ray Torres DT

Fire proof lizards, black butterflies, talk to the seller at the closest stable near death mountain to buy some

D

Daniel Ray Torres DT

Just remember more rare ingredients mean higher level potions.

A

Adriana Marcella Young

Fireproof lizards
So many lizards

M

Matthew Emigh

I never got them. I got the armor.

S

Spencer Miller

There is someone who will sell more than enough elixirs at the stable right outside of the volcano area.

M

Matthew Emigh

I was able to get the helmet at the South Mining Camp and that enabled me to get to the town and get the armor.

A

Andrew Troy Stott

Not gonna lie the second half of that didnt make a lot of sense. Get the armor for sure.

M

Michael Joiner

There is a person by one of the stables that you can get it from

K

Kieran Entwistle

Thanks guys got em :)

K

Kevin Bittorf

Some mushrooms help to.

H

Hanz Tan

or do this lol