Contact advertising [email protected]

Help me out. I "can't" wait another 3 months for Intel to release b360 chipsets as a...

F

Fyaz Bin Azam

Help me out.
I "can't" wait another 3 months for Intel to release b360 chipsets as a budget gamer.
I posted about getting Ryzen 1600 non-x. Didn't get much response. I heard many people say Ryzen is good for streaming even LinusTechTips said the same. Saw some gaming benchmarks between 1600 and the i5-8400 and ryzen outperforms in everything other than gaming. Gaming is better in Intel but I just cant wait another 3 months for b360 chipset mobos like i said before.
I wont do a lot of streaming or recording other than recording gameplay footages and light video editing for a Youtube channel. I think the fact is that games cannot take the most advantage of 6c/12t of the Ryzen 1600.
I wanna know if Ryzen 1600 is more futureproof and is it the better option to get ryzen 1600 for heavy gaming and light recording/video editing? Or I should wait my ass another 3 months and get i5-8400 along with a b360 chipset?

Y

Yan Andrukhov

yes, get the 1600

Y

Yan Andrukhov

more futureproof than intels stuff

R

Ryan Keller

The 1600 is more than enough.

N

Nick Harrington

1600 is what I've got and i love it

You could always upgrade later to a ryzen 7 if you wanted to, but for what you've described the ryzen 5 1600 sounds ideal for you

O

Oliver Brian Aberasturi Yap

Mine to is a 1600 and it kicks ass in games, including my own ass!

A

Anthony Marty

1600 is great. Unless that 3 months and extra price is worth a few frames, Ryzen is still going to be maxing frames for you as long as you have the GPU to match.

K

Kyasel Tek

What graphics card have you got??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom