Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello to our wonderful group members! I hope y’all are having an awesome day! I know...

A

Alex Hoosz

Hello to our wonderful group members! I hope y’all are having an awesome day! I know many of you are chomping at the bit to play Super Mario Odyssey while others in other parts of the globe have been playing.
We’ve seen the rating coming in and they seem to be mostly very positive. We figured, what’s possibly better than getting reviews from gaming sites? Well...how about the awesome 40k of Nintendo fans in this group?! So...if you’ve played it, rate it! What do you think?!

A

Alex Hoosz

Of note- I have disabled comments to avoid any comment spoilers since we’re right at release. Sorry guys...but certain people get their rocks off purposefully spoiling for others. Once some time passes we will likely open up commenting.

Apologies as well that the numbers aren’t in order. This was a Facebook thing that makes no sense....Still the same rules though... 1 to 10

Finally, if this rating poll is of value we’d be happy to do it this for other games as well.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom