Contact advertising [email protected]

Hello, should I change my PSU or keep this one?

T

Titas Giparas

Hello, should I change my PSU or keep this one?

T

Tyler Millz

Should be good but I’d personally get a 750 at least

M

Mariska Wolswijk

Keep. I'm running an i7 6700k, 1070 and 16gb of ram on a 550watt psu. People who say you need more are hardcore people and will say that you should upgrade. It's never enough for them imo. They will say wehhhh don't cheap out on psu, it will damage your hardware if you don't choose a bigger one blahblahblah.

K

Kelly Vick

agreed I run a i7 7700k @ 4.7 and a evga 1070 sc with heavy OC 16gb ram ssd, hd, nzxt hue+, hue+ extensions with a evga 550w PSU.

N

Ne Das

Neimk pc dabar, tik prebuilt nes gpu kainos užkilusios, permoki šią gpu +70e

J

José Ghosn

That's more than enough

T

Tyler Adams

It’ll be fine for that, but if you plan on making this an upgradable PC, I’d go a little bigger like 750 or something.

T

Titas Giparas

Thanks for help everyone

T

Titas Giparas

Ou and one more question, what thermal paste should I get?

C

Chagie Waddie

more than enough bro, but I recommend you to get a higher RAM frequency like 3200mhz to get the full performance of your ryzen.

L

Lewis Kiltie

That psu is about 250w more than you'll actually need. My oc'd 1070 and R5 1600 @3.9 only pull 353w under full load. A 650w psu is enough to safely power ANY single gpu currently on the market. Don't listen to people telling you to get a really big power supply. There is literally no need for it unless you're running 2 x 1080Ti's or more.

A

Aravind RP

Hell no.. That's a 450W rig.. 550W is plenty

H

Hussein Darwich

Get 8 gigs and ryzen 5 1400 instead so u could get a 1060

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom