Contact advertising [email protected]

"hello overwatch community. name is brandon foley. i want to share a story with you...

B

Brandon Foley

"hello overwatch community. name is brandon foley. i want to share a story with you all. I playing PC with a friend of mine who is deaf. We decided to go into COMP. I think we played in route 66. There was this one guy that went on voice chat, "Use your voice! Go on team chat!" I went on voice chat and told him that "my friend is deaf i will type for him. Dont worry about it." His responce was "GREAT GG. FUCK YOU!" Was not expecting that. "wtf" What do you think he did? He decided to throw. Really? That confuses me. Like, i know a few deaf people that are good at Overwatch. I'm curious. Share your story. Could be the same as my story or share a person who was toxic. Thanks see you later."

F

Faris Istanbuli

God bless you get well soon bro ❤❤❤ and dont give a fuck about these toxic players! Just play and enjoy the game ❤❤

A

Angel Chavez

Ahh yes an example to add to my list of why i can't strand the community of overwatch, sorry people are shitty dude

I

Iris Davis

This honestly upsets me... Our community sucks sometimes. Keep playing! Keep your head up! And dont forget to report those asshats!!

S

Stephanie Rosado

Not surprised tbh. People in this community are shit. They make fun of my accent and at they hope Trump builds the wall. Like what ? Mexico isn't the only country that speaks Spanish. Idiots

B

Barbara Johnson

I think this is beautiful ❤ I'm terrible at taking my own advice, but don't let the assholes get you down.

A

Armond Allen

I can understand your concern I feel bad for you bro. Never let anyone stop you for playing Overwatch Your a great Overwatch player don’t let haters tell you anything because your deaf you good who you are

S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

I'm sorry for the horrible experience :( The community can be toxic yes but never forever it doesn't speak for us all please <3 He should be so lucky to get to play with you!

M

Michael Duminy

So? Move on. There’s always going to be people like that.

L

Luke Garside

Comms are overrated.
Back when I was in plat I won a consecutive 10 games or so with a group that just talked about random shit for the entire time. I specifically remember The Little Mermaid soundtrack being sung in German.
Half the time you just have some knob yelling down the mic anyway.

P

Phong Nguyễn

Toxic every where
Real Live or game

A

Amber Blosser

A lot of people are unfortunately inconsiderate

K

Kathryn Thompson

If you want to play with people who are understanding, hit me up. My team, Battle Mercy are full of tolerant memers

E

Eric Austin Yun

If ya had ps4 I'd play with you whenever. I don't fuck with mics anyway lmao. Keep on truckin buddy and ignore the shitlords

J

Jay Zamora

Nice to meet you Brandon, welcome to the community and I'm also completely death on my right side and losing hearing on my left but I have dealt with tons of toxic players and always blaming me when I couldn't hear what they're saying but overwatch just has those player's in the community which is really why I don't play as much as I used to

G

Grey Zell

My friend and I was called a child because I was speaking to MY friend in our language. Theu were snickering and it was demeaning.

D

David Anderson Ethridge

Unfortunately since it's rare they are going to think you are trolling

T

Taylor Morris

That’s just how some people are. It’s unfortunate. It may be more difficult for certain people to play with others who have disabilities but not impossible. Also they may not believe you. I would tell your friend not to sweat it! There are assholes out there but surrounding yourself with love and happiness will conquer that.

H

Hilary Young

The ableist assfaces will get karma comin’ for them. You do you hon ❤

K

Kim Nguyen

Wow that’s beyond fucked up

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom