Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello! Looking for advice with some of my techniques. I'm playing on a little laptop...

J

Jatin Litton

Hello! Looking for advice with some of my techniques. I'm playing on a little laptop with a logitech wireless mouse. Pretty sexy. Reinhardt main and am attempting to escape silver ranking.

G

Grant Wheeler

I’m a Winston main also trying to escape silver. Wanna team up sometime?

J

Jatin Litton

Sure!

A

Albert Williams

When you shatter never pin directly into the middle of the crowd, it prevents effective follow up from your teammates.

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Albert is right. I do that same mistake. Use your hammer and always kill the healers first and the rest will eventually die

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

And try not to use firestrike in front of dva. She will defense matrix it

A

Akhyar Imam Siam

Also most of the time, the opponent rein will have ult around same time as you so try to block it

D

Davante Walker

Rein Main here too, so first thing i dont think its bad to charge after shatter more actually do this combo, shatter - strike- charge in the time you do ur strike u give a little time window to follow up for mates or u see it wouldnt make sense to charge, you just have to get a feeling for this when to charge through exp. second. if enemy Rein charges u charge him too, this way u both fall to ground which is better if enemy rein pins u.
3rd. if playing against enemy rein u have to think of poker, bluff with ur shield let it drop fo a sec an get it up again, this way enemy rein might waste his ult
4th dont forget to press both mouse buttons for more awarness. awarness is a must as rein
5th playing against Orisa is actually pretty funny because most orisa player dont know that Rein can pin her against her drum, so just wait till her mortify is gone and charge
6th u can also do a animation cancel with rein, swing hammer- strike swing hammer- this way u get additonal dmg in close combat
7th even if rein has to be on the ground with team and shield still try to get on highground if the situations allows it and jump down with shatter/charge most ppl wont expect that
8th dont be this rein who sits 24/7 at choke point, press both mouse button look behind u, is the whole team there charge through an opening

thats it for now i guess

J

Jatin Litton

Alright! Ty for the help

D

Davante Walker

you're welcome sir

R

Ryan MacClary

So in the clip NONE of your team was near you because of the charge you did. That means they don't have your shield. If you don't wanna shield then that's fine but pick another tank so they don't expect the protection. Rein needs his team to protect him while he shields to protect them. Maximum team work hero

J

Jatin Litton

I was second tank. Flanked sides

R

Ryan MacClary

Oh gotcha.... well then good job trying to support your rein. I'd say just try to get him to wait for you to get in a better position before he plays super hero.

D

Davante Walker

i dont want to correct Ryan or the others, its true that ur first priority should be protection but still dont put protection/barrier over everything, because sometimes with rein to go offense is the better defense, if you notice mercy is on you swing that hammer in the enemy face cause his hammer does tons of dmg, also important if you notice ur dps wont get the picks

R

Romulus Morales

Ill add u tonight, if you dont mind runnin with my hanzo

J

Jatin Litton

Ill pout my btag in here later.

R

Ryan MacClary

Check out moonmoon. He's a tight teir rein who is known for being aggressive. He'll show you how to do it right

J

Jatin Litton

I'm a fairly aggressive reinhardt XD He's fast, he has a shield... and that hammer will freaking smash you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom