Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello guardians! This post is for help getting my pc back to working order. If not...

A

Alex Fox

Hello guardians! This post is for help getting my pc back to working order. If not allowed, admin please take it down but this is a desperate call for help.

I dont have a Ethernet port on my motherboard due to mother nature and unlucky circumstances. My mobo manufacture, Asus, won't do anything to help unless I have receipt of purchase and cannot find it. So i have resulted into using a wireless adaptor to connect through Wi-Fi. I am using a netgear A6210 High Gain adaptor. Everything was working fine until recently, and now everything loads slowly that uses internet, discord doesn't start, blizzard tells me that i am having issues connecting to server and can't even log in. I get onto Google chrome and I often get a message saying that a network connection has been detected and can't go anywhere, but I'm connected to my modem only. I figured it could have been a recent windows update, uninstalled it, no fix. I looked up running command prompt as admin and flushing DNS. Afterwards, i got to thinking, maybe it's my modem...Well i brought my computer to a friend's house and had the same exact issues from his modem. It's almost impossible to do anything so if anybody who knows what to do, help would greatly be appreciated. Not sure what info would be necessary to give other than im using Windows 10 Home.

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

Repair drivers for the wireless adapter?

A

Alex Fox

Forgot to mention I did that. Got the hardware CD in my computer and attempted a update/repair and it came up with 0 issues.

W

Walis Z Sphen

It would be worth also paying for a good driver software update program as well

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

By a rinky dink USB dongle for 10 bucks and see if the problem persists. Your hardware as it always can just decided to take a shit on itself?

D

Dwayne Martin

if it's a desktop and you have a spare pci port, you can buy another ethernet port for pretty cheap.

R

Roberto Naldi

Have you tried another adapter? Maybe yours is damaged, I see that there is a hinge between the body and the antenna, in my experience that could be a weak spot

В

Владимир Пенев

Just go and buy a usb ethernet card it is like 5 bucks problem solved

A

Alex Fox

Ok so i bought a usb to Ethernet port adaptor. I'm still having issues

A

Alex Fox

My computer has picked up that I'm connected directly. Yet, everything is still slow upon loading and still getting the network change issue

C

Chris Hunt

Get good internal Wi-Fi adapter for about 40 bucks

C

Chris Hunt

Run Troubleshooter, reset adapters or best option build a new one.

A

Alex Fox

I had an external Wi-Fi adaptor and much rather use direct connect. What would I need to rebuild Chris Hunt?

J

James Ibanez

You can buy a pci or pci-e Ethernet cars and hard wire.

There’s more options outside the built in method.

A

Alex Fox

Ok guys so Google chrome was giving me a lot of issues but internet explorer seems to work just fine. Yet as I'm able to view websites, discord and battle.net app are not working still.

C

Chris Hunt

Did you give permission to control windows?

C

Chris Hunt

Window should open if not look at toolbar you need to allow access

J

Jens Rönnqvist

Haven´t read all the comments so sorry for doubleposting maybe...

Option 1. Buy a ethernet-card. Use cable bro.
Option 2. Buy a Wifi-card / adapter.
Option 3. Do option 1 ....really, You want cable.

C

Chris Hunt

Got up to 25mbps downloading D2 just to test out this little fella I just threw together.

A

Alex Fox

so i had my room mate playing and tinkering with settings as he is more advanced at pc troubleshooting than i am. he fixed the issue with my internet LAN settings from control panel. apparently having the box checked to detect settings is what was messing my stuff up. Battle(DOT)net seems to be fine now. discord is loading good now. and still able to browse. so i guess my trouble has been solved.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom