Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hello everyone. So myself and my buddies recently went back to official servers - we...

J

James Wise

Hello everyone. So myself and my buddies recently went back to official servers - we love the grind (especially the old school original rates!), having been back about a fortnight we are sick of the pillar spams, metal boxes, taming traps, and everything else that makes the servers/maps untidy. So I'm rebooting up my private dedicated I believe...

However, we wanted to do primitive+ on scorched....and i can't believe for the life of me it still isn't available for scorched.

Am I missing something here!?!!? Still no scorched earth on primitive plus mode!?!?

PFA from our current official pve server.

A

Andrew Lee

I'll explain to you why there is no Prim + on SE with the short version. Imagine trying to build a brick house on SE... those 10 additional steps you needed to take to build that one foundation in the middle of the sandstorm. Gathering twice as many mats to make an even weaker structure when you could just build out of adobe. It doesn't make sense with all the Extra steps taken on SE. It would be to tedious for anyone. Not to mention you would waste more Wood than you could harvest if you didn't live near the water.

B

Brandon Guillory

Or just do PvP. Pve has the same trolls they just are more sneaking about it.

S

Scott Tomechko

Do prim+ rag and me and a few friends will play as long as the rates are there

R

Ryan Brawls

I am looking for prim+ server so if yours goes up I’m happy to play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom