Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello everyone, I would like to have your honest opinion whether it is worth buying...

O

Onni Tavasti

Hello everyone,
I would like to have your honest opinion whether it is worth buying D2? I played D1 when it was a thing, but then didn't buy D2 for some reason. I would like to play mostly PvP but Raids and such as well, but I'm bit concerned as I've seen many people talking whether the game is already dead or not.

J

Jason A Webb

I think it is but you’re right so many say no, I’d say go watch some game play on twitch to maybe see what you think.

P

Przemek Górczyński

It is worth it if you don’t plan to invest thousand hours in basic game. After dlc it will be 1000+ hours game, but now it’s good for 200+ hours. I enjoy it and don’t give a crap about online haters

C

Craig Evans

Just buy the game and make your own opinion on it as majority of people will say no

L

Larry Hasan

There’s prestige in the game, everybody is the same....BORING

D

Daniel Chong

There's a lack of depth in story for Curse of Osiris. There isn't much deep lore that lingers for endgame content.

S

Steven Scholl

If your buying it as a pvp player dont. Its nothing even close to as good as d1 pvpwise.

S

Stephen Ashworth

Pvp continually gets better as the months roll on..

The game isn't DEAD - there are just a lot of cry babies out there that think they could make a better version of it in their moms basement.

I never played D1 though I have really enjoyed D2

S

Shannon Olivia Meredith Mills

I'd just say go for it as you won't know until you try it. People have different opinions! I'm personally enjoying the game so much so I would say it's worth. The game isn't dead at all.

J

Jacob Rutt

i bought it twice with no ragrets. (console and pc) I enjoy the replayability of the raids, and do my own shenanigans to keep it fresh and fun. honestly its up to you, i feel like lots of ppl say its dead for good, but D2 topped the twitch directory the day of the go fast update, so some ppl out there care enough to check out gameplay.

F

Fang Vang

Don’t waste your money

P

Patrick Seguin

Very fun and well worth the money. I have 1 main character, warlock, still not maxed out and with plenty to do plus I just started a hunter and am playing that. Very fun.

K

Korey Sapp

I keep hearing he same thing that d2 is shit and is dead but imo its just really starting to grow. First expack already out with good boosts on patches. I see a shooter Verzion of wow in the making. I would reccomend it, take your time listen to back ground stories and I bet you'll enjoy it better the d1

T

Tim Spencer

D1 PvP shits all over D2 PvP. They’ve made this game too reliant on team shooting. Put snipers, shotguns and fusions back in the secondary slot, you’ll see less team shooting and more great individual plays. Saying that PvP isn’t horrendous, just needs vastly improving

S

Shane May

Don't waste your money, buy it.

E

Eric Yves Milland

Hey buddy! I asked this group the same thing last week and I don't regret buying the game at all!! Wow what an experience!

Love the game!

And it is a bargain as well right now.

A

Alex Lopes

No regrehtz either

タヤグ アルヴィー

Buy it if ur a destiny fan

B

Barry Schröeder

DOA

D

Damon Spilchuk

Only buy if your want the expansions and if you like a watered down destiny experience. No hate because i play D2 for hours aday

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom