Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone, I just purchased my switch for our twin 6yo’s girls and only have...

R

Russ Vogel

Hello everyone, I just purchased my switch for our twin 6yo’s girls and only have Mariokart & Just Dance 2017. They are enjoying it a lot. We received a credit towards another game & looking for a fun 2 player/co-op addition. Mario Rabids? Odyssey? Splatoon 2? Hummm. Snipperclips looks only so fun (well to me)

J

Jason James Grubb

Odyssey is truly amazing but NOT for co-op, the op-op is... frustrating.
Mario Rabbids is a great game especially now with the vs mdoe.
Splatoon is always value, snipper clips too

W

Wesker Capistran

Splatoon

K

Kieren Smith

I’d say splatoon

J

Joel Wooldridge

Explain the co op to me on splatoon, I thought it was online multiplayer only?

N

Nayab Warach

Super Bomberman is good, but I haven’t played splatoon so I don’t know how they compare.

S

Sheena Coumbes

It’s my understanding, Splatoon 2 is only local multiplayer if you have at least 2 switches and copies of the game.

Do they like legos? Lego city is really fun my boys like it. You’ll need 2 full controllers though for 2 player (it does not use the half controller like the games you have already)

R

Russ Vogel

Thanks for the comments. No just 1 switch with it’s controllers. No extras yet.

B

Brandon Myers

Depends on what the kids like. If they like multiplayer online games splatoon is a kid friendly shooter. If they like strategic games than rabbids. If you want just an amazing single play experience go with Mario.

S

Sheena Coumbes

Honestly my 6 yr old loves mario odyssey to death. It has an assist mode with arrows that tell him which way to go so he doesn’t have to rely on me figuring it out for him all the time. It does have a 2 player option but it is most fun in 1 player mode. They’ll have to decide if they would rather work as a team as one person mario and the other Cappy or just take turns. Make sure they both have a profile so they can have separate save files if that’s the case.

S

Sheena Coumbes

Mario Rabbids is very boring if the strategic turn based RPG style game is not your thing. I got it half off on Black Friday and still feel like I wasted my money. My boys don’t play it

A

Addison Grey McKenzie

I never really got into SnipperClips... but my nephews sink in hours whenever I bring my Switch over. It may seem stale to an adult, but kids just eat up the family-friendly hijinx.

A

Alfred Gutierrez

If you’re considering indie games, along with snipperclips, I hear “overcooked” is pretty fun with co-op and also I played a little bit of “lovers in a dangerous space time” at my friend’s house and had a blast; I would suggest check out some reviews

T

Tabatha Jones

Any game can be a two player game if you twin hard enough. My girls are 12. They enjoyed odyssey, weren’t too impressed with Rabbids, love pokken, love over cooked (but probably too hard for 6 yr olds). They are playing nine parchments now and are enjoying it. It has a demo they could try.

A

Alison Habetler

overcooked??... but you don't need 2 switchs to play

L

Luke Lovelock

Rabids is too hard for small kids. Splatoon and stardewvalley are good games. Sdv will get coop soon.

D

Don Walton Jr

LEGO City Undercover is super underrated and has easy drop in/drop out co op

C

Chrissy-Dan Corley

Odyssey

E

Essam Abbasi

Co op on rayman legends is fabulous

J

Justin McGowan

Snipperclips is a blast!!! They'd probably love it, Splatoon only works for multiplayer if you have two consoles, Odyssey is weird and limiting in Co-op.. I'd say Mario+Rabids or Snipperclips.. For the price of M+R you could get Snipperclips+ and Rocket League, which is a total blast at $15 with LOTS of replay.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom