Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Hello everyone! I have a bit of a dilemma. Back last summer I bought Mario + Rabbids...

D

Danik Dufour

Hello everyone! I have a bit of a dilemma.

Back last summer I bought Mario + Rabbids for the Switch and I barely played it, I couldn't get into it. I recently exchanged that game at EB Games for Doom. I can't seem to get into Doom either, turns out it's not a game for me even though I very much like the original game.

I've been thinking of exchanging my Doom game for Skyrim, I've heard a lot of great things about it and just the fact that there's so much to do in terms of molding your character intrigues me. Thing is though, I have a hard time with open-world games, such as Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Fallout.

Does it do a good job at keeping the player busy or does the world feel empty and void? I just really want to make sure about things this time around, a game in Canada is $80 plus tax, and exchanging a game sometimes just comes up to $25.

E

Elery Tanner

If you don't like fallout you won't like skyrim. They're made by the same company

R

Ross Siegel

IMO opinion Skyrim pales in comparison to BOTW. So if you didn't like BOTW.. Skyrim may not be your thing. What kind of games do you like?

T

Travis Sora Tamagna

Did you try Super Mario Odyssey yet?

A

Austin Givens

Sounds like you just dont like games

F

Fabrício Luz

If u do not like BOTW and Fallout, better avoid Skyrim. Have u tried Bayonetta?

D

Daniel Ivarra

Find a new hobby... You don't like games

K

Kori Wisdom

Skyrim is the literal same as fallout except for the atmosphere being midevil instead of 50s futuristic

B

Brandon Munshaw

Try a different genre?

C

Chris Minster

You're not an open world person. You need more linear that tells you where to go. Skyrim is going to be even worse than Fallout and BOTW. I have over 1000 hrs into my ps4 version and could still do stuff

J

John Gomes

Zelda and fallout are not open world as in MMO if you want something like that then go for Destiny or sea of thieves, those are open world MMO. Sorry you might as well exchange your switch for an Xbox One X.

A

Arielle Mobley

Bayonetta may be more in your alley

R

Rob Emanuel

With 4 gamers in the house and so many Switch games we want to play, I recently set up a GameFly subscription. I can keep 2 games out for 15 USD for the 1st 3 months, then it goes up to 23 USD if I’m not mistaken. Is there not something like that in Canada? If so my brother who lives in BC would probably grab a membership too.

M

Matti Moilanen

Donkey kong country tropical freeze in May and captain toad treasure tracker in July. I myself started Mario+Rabbids and it's great. Haha people gonna hate because you don't love Zelda etc.

J

Jesse Osborne

Dont do it! If you prefer story naratives and platformers theres nothing wrong with not liking every game. Some look interesting and some are better to play. Dont get caught in the hype if its not your style. Watch a stream or walk thru of it for an hr then decide

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom