Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hello everyone, any recommendations for a controller that's specific to pc? PC noob...

M

Max Juan Jr

Hello everyone, any recommendations for a controller that's specific to pc? PC noob here coming from PS4 and looking for an active clan also.

M

Manoj Reddy

Xbox One controllers are good.

A

Andrew Mahaney

I'd highly recommend just not. Mouse and keyboard is so much more precise once u get used to it, and ur never going to get used to it if u play with a controller. Also, idk about destiny, cuz it has a fuck ton of auto aim, but in most shooters u'll get absolutely dominated by anyway halfway competent with mnk

K

Kim Minseo

logitech in general produces top quality peripherals
but yea as Andrew Mahaney said its much btr to stick to mouse and keyboard since you lose out so much more as compared to other players. its just that much more precise and faster

J

Jeremy Kortman

You can plug your PS4 controller into a USB port, download a driver and use it that way.

K

Keegan Ducharme

Or you can get a wired Xbox 360 controller those work good and there's nothing to download

A

Arcom TobyMonster

I highly recommend the Xbox Elite controller

A

Anthony J. Martin

Hey man, I just used my ps4 controller. You dont have to download anything. The controller just does it's thing and boom.. good to go. And as for a pc clan... I highly reccomend ASM >>>
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Craig Evans

Just plug your ps4 controller in most games just support it now as plug in and play:)

R

Ryan Martins

Xbox one elite controller is my fav

M

Matt Foley

Wtf do ppl use controllers on PC. We get it, you suck, no reason to punish the rest of your team for it. Learn to use a mouse and keyboard or gtfo

D

Dalton Netto

Get an Xbox one elite, works flawlessly with pretty much any games that take controller input

A

Alif Mohamad

Just plug in that PS4 controller and you're good. Takes time to get use to the key mapping. Don't read that toxic guy comments.

S

Shim Jordan

Serious advice. Don't bother, just jump straight in with KnM. I bought an elite controller and played with that for a while but in the end it was a waste as for FPS game KnM is just better and it doesn't take as long to learn as you would think.

E

Eastend Swishyy

Gee idk maybe A Ps4 controller? Lmfao

E

Eastend Swishyy

Also download this program ds4windows and thank me later

B

Brandon Youngblood

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Steve Digirolamo

I use my scuf ps4 controller

A

Aeron Melbourne

Keyboard play is much better but xbox controller is the only compatible. Others stop working after a while

J

Jonathan Dower

Max I've been through console version too. Yes I've gamed on PC but that was sooooo long ago until now. But man I'm telling you once you get used to the mouse and keyboard it's worth the practice and effort. Now I can't go back to controller for fps games now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom