Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Have anybody tried the Psvitta remote play with ark just wondering if it worth it

• Thread starter Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr
  • Start date
R

Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr

Have anybody tried the Psvitta remote play with ark just wondering if it worth it

C

Colin Lengden Grant

It works but can't speak in party

R

Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr

That fine by me I just want know how well it works because I heard you could not go far from your base

M

Marco Pitzettu

I use vita, you can speak in party by using the Party feature on the Vita.
For imprinting its great, for small projects around base or farming, its also good, but for PvP etc, it isnt very good especially if you're on slow/unreliable internet, this is due to latency issues and sometimes if there isnt a strong enough connection, the screen goes to 240p :(
But i used mine today for imprints and it works just fine :) Got a few PT's, anky and wyverns with 100%

R

Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr

That good to know because I thinking of getting a vita soon and wanted to know how it did with ark thanks to everyone you guys are grest

J

Joe Johnson

I use it for everything

C

Caylin Bolin

Just get the case that gives you the triggers... I use mine for alot to their handy

L

Lillian MacPhail

I can also get the app for iPhones works great for imprints

R

Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr

I have the app for Android but I can not get it to work

B

Ben Jennings

I use my experia xz premium and it works perfectly. Even use my ps4 control with it.

R

Robert Allen Wilhelm Jr

I have a galaxy s7

A

April McGuire

My son never liked it

T

Tengoo Hutton

i did its not the best id rather get a control

J

Joshua Iwen

I only use it for imprints

J

Jason Butterfield

what about the 3G version does that take a sim card and be used miles away from house? or do they all need wifi?

L

Lillian MacPhail

U need wifi a think

J

Jason Butterfield

thx

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom