Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Has anyone tried altering their drop quality yet on nitrado servers, thinking of...

J

Joop Devoest

Has anyone tried altering their drop quality yet on nitrado servers, thinking of changing green drops into all breeding kibble. wanna know if it worked for anyone else?

W

Warren Randolph

J

Jae Curley

You can't make a drop give you certain items just better quality

R

Rach Marie

I have and it works wonders! My people in the server are happy with the quality it's basically better quality items though, you can't choose anything specific.

J

Joop Devoest

on pc you can by edditing the game ini so thought why not pc hosted xbox servers

J

Joop Devoest

like actualy choose specific things

J

Jae Curley

Yea you can do that by changing to expert settings and doing custom

J

Joop Devoest

i wanna know if it actually works before i code all the drops lol thats alot of coding to do and very repetetive

J

Jae Curley

It should work but I don't think it's worth it

J

Jae Curley

Easier to just build a community shop and sell it gets people a little more involved

J

Joop Devoest

oh it is ive gotten 6 tapy saddles out of red drops if i could change them you either get riot or flak and good fab weapons. idk i love looking for drops and seeing what i get i feel like alot of people do to

J

Joop Devoest

having a store is stressfull with a pvp comunity

J

Jae Curley

That's why you do cave drops and underwater drops for different items

J

Joop Devoest

and i have 3 servers that id need to build stores on then run lol but yea i do agree i just like the thought

J

Jae Curley

But yea if you want to do the coding...it should work...i played on a pc server and it's set up the same way so I can't see why it wouldn't work the same way...just can't do mods cause of how the pc uses them

J

Jae Curley

The coding for that is technically in the game already

T

Toni Watts

You can definitely change whats in them. There's a guy that has tek drops.

D

Darrin Mallow

We get element and black pearls out of white drops everything else is just slightly boosted items

J

Joop Devoest

you get element and black pearls so does that meen you actually were able to efit the game ini to get specific items in drops Darrin Mallow im trying it right now but i have to wait for my server to auto restart dont want to kick everyone off of it

D

Darrin Mallow

I don’t know how he did it I don’t run server but I know that’s what we get in that drop all others are normal stuff

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom