Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Has anyone here had any issue with the Switch bending with the Official Nintendo Dock?...

N

Noah Payne

Has anyone here had any issue with the Switch bending with the Official Nintendo Dock? I am also looking into getting an Insignia dock, but I am worried about risking anything 3rd party bricking my console at this point in time.

B

Barb Banfield

Following

A

Angela Goodall

If your worried about it then don’t do it. Simple. Ask your self this: Is saving a few bucks on a 3 party dock worth risking the lost of all your saves?

S

Scott Hartsock

Bending???

R

Rachael Osborne

it’s not a very common defect. i wouldn’t worry. if it were to bend, nintendo would be required to repair it anyway bc it’s a fault of theirs. it inly occurs in day one units really, like the casing fractures near the power button

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

Don't get a 3rd party dock. The dock isn't the issue for bending. I have a 3rd party dock and am not using until these issues are resolved.

A

Andrew Pittman

Bending? I’d see if you can get it replaced

R

Rachael Osborne

also yeah dont get a 3rd party dock, not worth it. anything that plugs into any device i reckon always first party is the safest way to go

J

Jermaul W

Tbey dont bend in the dock. They bend in handheld mode becsuse are to ruff

K

Kono Desu Watashi Ni

Pls don’t get an insignia dock. Best Buy owns insignia. Yes it is cheap but ur wasting money. Insignia products doesn’t last long.

P

PG Lomba

A Switch NEVER bends inside the dock. In all cases they were bent to begin with due to manufacturing defects.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

It’s a real conundrum between bend gate and 5.0 the bricking. Better just put your Switch in bubble wrap to be safe.

B

Bruce Haxton

I run mine 8-10 hours most days in the Nintendo dock no overheating or bending (I'm retired)

A

Ari Santoso

I do. but not too much ,just a tiny buldge around the area of usb port.
but, I don't want to talk about it here in this group, people can get nasty, its just makes me uncomfortable. meh

J

J.D. Hall

They do not bend in docks! If its bent it was bent from factory lol, this is one of the biggest nintendo switch myths to date lol

T

Tia Sakura Eastwood

Nope

S

Sheena Coumbes

I have the insignia dock. I updated on my official dock. But later that evening I played my switch in my bedroom which has the insignia dock. It sat on the dock for a few days before I saw people posting about bricking. Idk if I got really lucky or what but I immediately moved the switch back on the original dock, and unplugged the insignia so no one in the family accidentally uses it. I hope I didn’t waist my money on it but I am trying to just be safe than sorry at this point.

N

Noah Payne

Thank you all for your feedback. I am thinking that I will just stick with the dock that it came with.

T

Timothy Moyer

Official ones on sale through amazon for 59.99 I just got one yestersay

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom