Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone got a Ryzen 5 1600x. I need an upgrade from my fx8350 and this Wednesday is...

M

Mark Blackburn

Has anyone got a Ryzen 5 1600x. I need an upgrade from my fx8350 and this Wednesday is the only time I'll have the money Is it any good?. Really tight budget £400 for CPU Mobo ATX not micro and memory only need 8gb of DDR4 will buy another 8gb in a month or so.

W

William Carrier

go 1600 X is useless and don't have a cooler

W

William Carrier

and for mobo go Asrock AB350 Pro4

G

Gavin Koo

1600 and b350, oc will match the x's performance

R

Robert Lee Mullen

Upgraded from fx 8320 to r5 1600 and overclocked with the stock cooler to 3.825GHz

V

Vebjørn Nyvoll

Going 1600 over the 1600X is a good idea, I reccommend the Asus Strix B350-F motherboard.

K

Kyle Santos

1600 and b350 is good

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

If you already have a decent cooler anyway I would go for the 1600 save some money get a decent stock cooler anyway and just over clock to essentially the same thing as the 1600x but yea a decently cheap b350 Mobo and ya set to go for sure.

J

James Conley

Get the b350 prime a it a£60 mono and can't be beaten

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

This is what I ended going with for a decent budget build though I am still in the process.

C

Chris Parker

I’ve got a AB350 gaming 3 for sale £70 posted

M

Mark Blackburn

Was even looking at 7 1700 or the i5 8600k but mobo start at £110 for the intel. But couldn't make the math work. I've already got drives, a great cooler, case ,PSU & a gtx 1080 ect ect from my current build. Chris Parker I'll inbox you so in don't forget your name and stuff. I'll let you know Wednesday morning.

C

Chris Parker

I managed to get the x370 for £125 brand new so I stuck lucky I think, I went for the 1700x as that was £5 dearer than the 1700.... so why not... the only thing I need to upgrade now is a 1080ti n I’m done..... hopefully be pretty solid for a few years

M

Mark Blackburn

I might just pull out my mobo and cpu and memory and sell them and do without a PC for a week and try and do the 7 1700x

A

Adam Soltesz

1600 non x is more bang for your buck. The free wraith cooler is pretty good. Not the best but it does the job. I have mine clocked to 3.8ghz and it never clears 50c while gaming.

D

Deividas Baliukonis

i upgraded from a fx8350 to a ryzen 5 1600x with a asus x370 mobo and the upgrade was worth it :) oced it to 4ghz without problems and i am happuy

C

Chris Parker

Yeah the R5 1600 is probably the best bang for buck on the market at the minute...... but why settle for less when you can afford more? That was my motto! Only OC’d mine to 3.9 at the minute n it is absolutely flawless!! It really is amazing..... and it doesn’t look too bad either which is a plus ☺

D

David Cummings

Since you already have AIO cooler I'd get the same 1600X you wanted and B350 board, everyone is talking about more bang for the buck but thing is you already have AIO cooler so why settle for less,I'm using same and it's flawless

R

Rhys West

I recommend a MSI B350M, Ryzen 1600 and G.Skill Ripjaw RAM not sure on the price but it’s decent and quite cheap

B

Ben Quarmby

I wa gonna go with the 1700x but after watching a few videos, you can only overclock them to 4.1. So got the 1700 saved some money and I’ve overclocked it to 4ghz

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom