Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Has anyone ever ran into an issue on Dedicated where after an update you end up with...

• Thread starter Ethereal Anthony
  • Start date
E

Ethereal Anthony

Has anyone ever ran into an issue on Dedicated where after an update you end up with extra upgrade points for your survivor. For example I'm level 81 And now I have 19 available points I did not earn and can't get rid of. I'm worried the same has happened to all my users and dont want to let them back in the server until we figure out what's wrong. This has happened once before as well after an update and seemed to resolve itself, but then our exp was messed up and we couldn't level. After drinking a tonic then it fixed our levels and we could level normally again.

But after this update same issue again and the tonic this round didnt fix it nor do some settings seem to be rolling over in game despite them now saving and being checked off. I'm running out of answer and getting quite fed up being I invested quite a lot of money to get an extra ps4 for my wife and to host along with another psn and two copies of this game. I finally found a game my wife and I can really enjoy together but it seems to stay broken!

The only reason I haven't thrown in the towel yet is for My Wife and our users. Personally I'm getting over it. and that sucks because I enjoy this game.

J

John Wagner

The settings are not being applied to dedicated or single player everything is running at official settings they are supposed to be releasing a patch tonight to fix it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom