Contact advertising [email protected]

Has anyone else noticed that the SR system is broken? I had suspicions before cuz id...

J

Josh Flaro

Has anyone else noticed that the SR system is broken?

I had suspicions before cuz id play a game, win and check my SR and it felt like it went down.

Well I have proof it's bugging out.
Played a comp game. It kicked me out twice. 8 checked my SR before the match ended...3556. We lost. Check SR after....3576.

W

Walter Greenwood

Have to post proof

A

Aaron Clarke

M

Mihnea Gogu

you started with 3606, when u dced it went temporarily to 3556, but you rejoined during a 2-minute timepsan so you didn't get penalized with -50 SR, you only lost the amount of SR from the actual match

J

Josh Flaro

Actually I was at 356X before the match. I haven't hit 3600's this season

N

Nico Labelle

Wheres the proof lol

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Here's what happened.
If you left the game, it takes out 50 SR.
So if you were 3556, you were actually 3606, but after you left, it took out the 50 SR. You rejoined though, and before the 2 minutes mark. So the game, once the game ends, puts your SR back to where it was originally but is displayed as 3556.
So you actually lost around 30 SR even though it looks like you gained 20.

D

Daniel Wörz

Before I believe that you gotta show some proof because I've never seen that or even heard of that happening

J

Josefin de la Motte

i once won ranked where i only gained 2pts..... it's bugged af sometimes lol

H

Harry Weeks

Where's the proof? If u where activity watching your stats to upload a post I'm pretty sure u would have shown photos and all... And put it on the overwatch forum because that's true that's some fucked up shit and needs fixing

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom