Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Happy 1st birthday Switch owners! Since we had a huge successful first year what games...

• Thread starter Johnathan Jones
  • Start date
J

Johnathan Jones

Happy 1st birthday Switch owners! Since we had a huge successful first year what games are you excited to see coming in year two of the Switch. What franchises would be you like to see be brought back to life?

R

Ronald Gaughran

Kirby

R

Ronald Gaughran

And Pokemon snap

P

Pheng Michael Lee

I’d love to see a true remake of Chrono Trigger or even a Sequel!

J

Janelle Hiemstra

I’m excited for Kirby and it would be awesome if Kingdom Hearts 3 came to the Switch

M

Maarten D'haese

Openworld pokemon!

E

Emani Lyles

POKEMON!!!

J

Jorge Sinay

I want Pokemon, smash, a new MARIO party, and most of all Advance Wars!

R

Roger Sparks

Donkey kong, yoshi, and method 4

A

Anna Head

Captain toad

L

Lori-Ann Folkman

Kingdom hearts

S

Sylvia Hiemstra

Story of Seasons!! People were excited over Star Dew Valley, well Story of Seasons is much better!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Hollow Knight, Moonlighter, Dead Cells, ToeJam & Earl, Spellbound, Dark Souls

J

Johnathan Jones

I would love to see a Harvest Moon remake or sequel !

R

Ronald Gaughran

There is a new harvest moon game coming to switcg

M

Matt J Walker

Kirby and more third party games like drak souls
i also want a new donkey kong but a port will do for now

J

Jacob Stafford

Kid Icarus, F-Zero, Golden Sun, Skies of Arcadia, Phantasy Star (preferably a new game at this rate since Sega won't localize Online 2 by the looks of it.)

P

Paul Bourassa

F-Zero ( without any lame gimmicks.... ), Golden Sun ( cliffhangers suck, give us a real ending Camelot! ), Chibi-Robo, Eternal Darkness, StarTropics, Ice Climbers ( rebooted as a 3D exploration based adventure with co-op ), Custom Robo, Advance Wars, Giftpia, Star Fox ( normal controls, new story, and let Krystal & Panther be in the game ffs... ), Starfy, Endless Ocean, Wave Race, Pilotwings, 1080....3rd party, just give me more Skylanders ( though I still tend to go Xbox on that series for the achievements... ) and an HD remaster for Skies of Arcadia Legends...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom