Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Guys just bought new mic can someone teach me how to remove background noise need...

K

Kel Tobe Killed

Guys just bought new mic can someone teach me how to remove background noise need some pro tips please

A

Ash Connaughton

Place the mic closer to you and turn down the sensitivity (gain)

H

Harshit Dadhich

use some software like audacity... audition.. etc...

K

Kel Tobe Killed

Will do soon I’ll be right back need to sleep got work in 3 hours

A

Andrei Bali

Use a good boom mic, comes with a filter to not pick up background noise

E

Ezra Savadious

#1 you have a mic that requires PHANTOM POWER... those are some of the most sensitive mics in the world... they pick up everything - even you swallowing drinks while playing... not good.... So Most expensive is not always best - you need a less sensitive mic... keep that phantom power mic for music na tol... just use a standard headset mic for gaming - its less sensitive and made for that purpose.

M

Marc-Alexandre Simard

I know it might sounds crazy. But just fixed a similar issues. I'm using a razor mouse. And somehow i had to install razor synapse. Go in lightning tabs and disable the light on my mouse. Background sounds fixed on mic.

D

Darin Ferraro

Download a free software called VOICEMEETER. It gives you the ability to filter out certain frequencies in realtime. Most of the time its just AC or fans, which are easy to filter out using this software.

K

Kel Tobe Killed

I downloaded that app but it’s kinda fighting against YouTube tbh it was on then I was watching tutorials then suddenly vid won’t load refresh it nothing happens closed the program and YouTube play the vid

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom