Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys, I really need some helps, my SR keep getting back down while I can get to gold...

E

Ee Kok Shiang

Guys, I really need some helps, my SR keep getting back down while I can get to gold by playing one more match, but I couldnt get up and I don't know why. Keep stucking between 1986-1965 SR, always lost to the last match every single time, win and lose. If you're smurf or a pro, please bring me up, just need to get to gold. Please.

M

Miryam Dai

eu or Na?

V

Vynyl Shiro

Try not one tricking Genji..

A

Alex Marx

try playing somebody useful on defense?

A

Anna Vasiliadi

One tip I can give you is, before playing the last match for you to get into gold, chill out for a few minutes, go grab a snack, listen to some music. not for too long, just for 5-10 minutes. the thought of getting into the next division is pretty exciting and can cause a lot of stress when you play that last match so try to relax a bit before you do.
Also dont onetrick. it's one thing to have a main, but you literally have more hours on genji alone than you have on all the other heroes combined. thats bad. learn more heroes, adapt to the enemy's playstyle and counterpick accordingly.

S

Seban Pína

Play what team needs, make "inteligent" Picks for example if enemy has 2shimada take pharrah not only genji.

J

Jack Galea

Don't play Genji, he's a bad character for someone with poor mechanical skill

K

Keegan Jernigan

You got 33 hours this season and 24 are with genji flex more instead of just genji i prefer to not solo que as well do at least a duo or triple, quad que i dont personally like

E

Evan Buell

Genji is a really bad one trick/main option and relies way to much on the team. He is also easily countered by easy heroes like Winston. Not your best option for getting out of a low rank. If you are good at tracer give her a shot. She's self reliant and can one clip people easily if you have the mechanical skill.

P

Prince Samit

add me SORA#13621, I am helping someone get to gold also

P

Pete Kozielec

As a genji main, my best advice is to use movement to position your shots a bit more to get an idea of how to time them

K

Khairi Mhm

git gud

P

Peter Gomez

Earn it yourself.

P

Peter Gomez

Youll feel much better about it

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

I get that Genji is probably your best and favourite hero, but you should go spend some time in quick play trying to get better with a few more heroes.

Personally I was a Mercy one trick and that dropped me from almost 2300 down to 1600, but now I've started using Moria, Lucio, and even flexing to tank learning heroes like Rein, Orisa and D.VA, and I've climbed back to 2100.

One tricking doesn't work unless you're exceptionally good at a hero. Just being good doesn't cut it.

K

Kyle Tulloch

I'll boost you to master for payment

P

Paul Mackie

try a diffrent hero whos skill cap isnt as high genjis better on high levels ... x

G

Gakuto Hattori

Michael Baker

P

Pete Kozielec

Man dude if you weren’t in a low elo where everyone doesn’t give a shit about team synergy, id say play a lotta Orisa! She is basically a moving fuckin trench and if you got a good team coordinated around you and you keep up a shield at ALL times you’ll b good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom