Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I need you guidance. Currently playing assassin's creed origins. My rig= i5 6600,...

• Thread starter Rushikesh Vidye
  • Start date
R

Rushikesh Vidye

Guys I need you guidance.
Currently playing assassin's creed origins.
My rig= i5 6600,
Asus rog strix gtx 1060 6gb,
8gb ram, 2 tb hdd.
Nothing overclocked.
When playing the game fps stars dropping on high/medium settings.
So is this time to upgrade gpu..Or should i overclock it...
Can we sli 1060 don't have any idea. OR SHOULD I WAIT FOR GTX 1070TI..
Current fps is 40 to 45.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

G

Greg Abney

I would download afterburner and try ocing the card. Its easy and free.

K

Kane Hewson

Overclock the card first, jaytwocents does a good vid on overclocking the 10 series cards. Dont get a 1070ti, jst get a 1080'if u do choose to upgrade

A

Asif Haque

Its your CPU! i5s are now in minimum requirements. even i7 gets 90%+ usage

I

Ian Hughes

So not 1 person asked about the resolution being used lol call yourselves enthusiasts lmao .. so OP what resolution are you playing at?

F

Fonzi Alden

Theres no problem. Ubisoft currently has a program in ac origins that eats up cpu useage. I forgot the name or acronim of the program. Causing your low fps. Check around the internet, you'll see people complaining

B

Brian Banks

Get more ram

R

Ravi Bechoe

Dw fam your gpu is fine for ac origins unless you play at 4k. It is known to have issues with cpus that have less than 8 threads available due to 2 layer drm.

At 1080p maxed settings it takes 2.7gb vram. Idk if it supports sli so I wouldnt consider that tbh

G

Ganesh Kulal

Sometime buggd windows also cause fps droping issue,

R

Rushikesh Vidye

THANK YOU ALL THE GUYS WHO HELPED ME AND SOLVED MY ISSUE I WAS AFRAID IF I PUT MONEY ON WRONG GPU.. BUT I WILL UPGRADE SOME THINGS AND OVERCLOCK IT
AND I HOPE IT WILL SOLVE MY PRBLM..
THANK YOU SO MUCH

R

Ryan Tafsir

Nothing wrong with your system. This is how its supposed to run on 1060 + i5. Look at 1060 performance here:
The game is really heavy on gpu and cpu. i5 is in the minimum requirements. But mostly heavy on gpu. upgrading your gpu will help. cause 1060 is basically a 3 year+ old card cause its equivalent to 980 & 980 is 3 year+ old card. You can't expect 60fps on new games at high settings from a old card like that.

G

Gaurav Singh Rautela

SLI is not possible in GTX 1060

D

David Quinn

Its optimization nothing you can do about a bad port

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom