Contact advertising [email protected]

Guys I could use some major help right now. I installed everything and my Hue and 2...

C

Cristobal Aldaz

Guys I could use some major help right now. I installed everything and my Hue and 2 fans don’t turn on. Also, my front fans are running good. The video card fans look like they want to spin and don’t. It’s a brand new power supply. Trying to see what you guys think. Thank you for any advice given.

M

Matt Douglas Baalam

Hm.. I read somewhere here that the GPU fans turn on when it starts to get hot but I can be wrong so don't quote me

A

Al-jeebar Ibn Salipada Dionga

Configure it on the bios

A

Al-jeebar Ibn Salipada Dionga

some fans are configured in the bios as to how it will work based on the current temperature, you can set it manually and keep it at 100% if u like though I wouldn’t recommend it

J

Joel Varuska

Is it not starting? Or are you just having issues with your fans?

G

Giannis Papathanasiou

First of all don't you see that wire touching the fans of the gpu?

C

Cristobal Aldaz

Guys it was my 8pin connector. I forgot to put that in. Now the pc starts up BUT the video card turns on but after a bit starts slowing down and shuts down.

C

Cristobal Aldaz

Thanks everyone for the input. Some rookie mistakes last night. I went to bed and even had dreams of what I was doing wrong.

Went back this morning and well. I was connecting my hdmi cable to the motherboard!!! Not the graphics card!!! Wow. Bios can’t up. I’ll finish it after work.

C

Cristobal Aldaz

R

Rishi Sahu

I think powerbis Not enough

D

Donovan Greenwood

i cant believe nobody has asked this yet. What's the wattage on the power supply?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom