Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Guys i cannot turn on or off my switch. This happened to me two months ago and...

V

Vendula Novotná

Guys i cannot turn on or off my switch. This happened to me two months ago and yesterday. The screen is just a little lighting but i cannot restart or something. Batery is saying 100%. What do u think?

V

Vassi Vas

I would suspect back light burn out, you should call assistance and start the steps for a repair. Does it play normally when it's docked?

J

Jeff Beard

Fucked

V

Vendula Novotná

I have protecting glass do you think this is problem?

T

Tara Marie

Have you been using chargers that didn't come with your switch? Any unofficial docks?

V

Vassi Vas

I don't think the protection has to do anything with the problem, it's a hardware malfunction. I really hoped that docked would work, because it would be an obvious back light problem.. Don't hesitate and contact the Nintendo assistance, it's an absolute case for a replacing console!

J

John Morris

I think you need professional advise from Nintendo support not from us...Don’t go extreme by trying to fix by yourself or you might loose warranty. I would make a phone call to support team. Unfortuanately I don’t see how else we can assist. Good luck!

A

Antonio T Jennings

There was a problem with the battery indicator that many people had around launch.

V

Vendula Novotná

Now i have this. Nothing working

V

Vendula Novotná

Can i save my progress somehow? If i lost my switch

A

Antonio T Jennings

A

Antonio T Jennings

K

Kathrine Perkins

Internal problem

A

Alanna Aristotelous

This happened to me but I was able to just hold down the off button and then it started to work again

T

Tariq Khan

Should be in warranty!! Get it off to Nintendo :) My Switch is there right now. They're super good

D

Donal Cronin

What staggers me is you have know this problem for 2 months and never wanted to fix it that's madness

A

Abdullah Mohammad Bukhamsin

This happened to me and it took a full day until I could turn it on properly...

V

Vendula Novotná

Its working.....

A

Amanda Riley

Did your electric go out while it was plugged in?

D

David Smith

Just hold down power button until power options come up and select restart

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom