Contact advertising [email protected]

Gtx 1080 founders is not recognizing my denon 710 receiver consistently. One hdmi is...

J

John Blalock

Gtx 1080 founders is not recognizing my denon 710 receiver consistently. One hdmi is going from 1080 to monitor. The other is going from 1080 to receiver.

It will work for a few weeks at a time, and then refuse to recognize it. Ive swapped cables, updated firmware and drivers, tried everything. Running it through the receiver introduced significant input lag.

Anybody else had “monitor” recognition problems?

P

Petar Krastev

Why are you even wiring it like that.. Run a audio cable from PC to reciever

D

Don Wickenden

Here's a perfect reason to buy professional kit, to maybe tie into the professional kit for audio/video output. Let's all hate on sound cards...I'll wait.

P

Petar Krastev

Wut...

D

David Ferguson

What happens when you skip the reciever and hook it directly to your tv? (Good idea btw. I have a redmere cable hooking my onkyo to my pc for projector shenanigans )

J

Jason Dudek

Are you only using the receiver for audio? If that's the case a direct HDMI link to the monitor should be all you need, ARC setting should be changed , and make sure you're connected to an ARC port on the monitor.

H

Homunculus Jones

buy a sound card?

D

Dave VW

use optical ?

J

Julian Stoneturner

problem is called HDMI handshake. I've got the exact same issue with my denon-x2300w. My way to resolve it is to login with remote desktop on windows and re-install the GPU driver. Sometimes I just pull the plug and power off tv, then switching it back on will work too.

C

Christopher Johns

I would suggest you simply get a sound card and not use your graphics card for sound for Atmos. I am sure you have an awesome south bridge on your Moba that can do Atmos out from the Moba instead or the gpu. Do you have an HDMI out on your Moba?

G

Guillaume Carette

Denon x4100w here with titan xp and never had a single issue

J

Jordan Miller

What he said you need to see if your motherboard is has audio optics and run it separate.

L

Logan Taylor

Just out of couriosity if you dc the screen does it see the denon every time just thinking it might be an edid issue.

C

Carlo Suansing Garcia

I have encountered similar issues with an older card and Denon 1912. It all worked fine for me when i used the cheapest hdmi cable i had.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom