Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Got scammed by this guy rag 8, VOC tribe . Deal was 150 kib tamed griffin and 155 ice...

H

Hannah Christine

Got scammed by this guy rag 8, VOC tribe . Deal was 150 kib tamed griffin and 155 ice egg for 2 tek behemoth gates and doors... i dropped egg and asked for the gates he said no he doesn't do half trades and he had dinner said 10 sec or hes getting off. Ik i never unclaim first except tonight i really needed them so i did unclaim, he took it flew off stuck it in the ob ran back to his wyv to get the egg out didnt drop anything, i called him out he refused to say anything more just stood at the ob waiting to transfer so im out a good griff and no tek gates. So if anyone knows this douche pm me. And if you have tek gates for sale or trade lmk. (Legacy pvE)
Edit- i play on official too so you can quit telling me i need to be on official. I play on both

C

Conner Tregidgo

You think people are going to care about legacy pve?

C

Chris Taylor

I hate trading so much . Always some dick trying to ruin it all

J

Josh Phillips

Should learn how to ddos. If you do get them in your party & grab their ip. If they knock you out one push of a button and they're offline so you can take their shit for trying to scam.

C

Cody Sadorski

I aways chest trade if i can and have that person stick item in first then u sick urs in afterwards but i kno the feelin lol has happend to me many times

C

Corey Sharpes

There's a trade page for legacy only
If you expose him there's a chance someone will name hos server and if he's on a rag server you can wipe him

C

Corey Sharpes

Also if you saved video send to survive the ark to ban him

K

Khusham Pervaiz

Lol

D

Dario Garcia

Why do you need anything higher than metal on pve? Nobody is trying to blow your shit up? I’m curious and not trying to be a dick

D

Dahlin UC Ricki

legacy pve ? im sorry but youre lost. i would start over on rag if i were you pve if you will.

T

Toki Rodriguez

Legecay is a wasteland for scammers now.

T

Troy Alexander Freling

J

Julian Harris

A simple Facebook search would have avoided this..

L

Luis Ramos

He’s on my friends list.......

E

Ethan Gibson

Shit I may need to hit u up lol

T

Taco Loco

Wut a fuccin turd nugget

C

Carlos Delatorre

Nobody cares about legacy especially PvE legacy

C

Cristian Alfaro

That trade is not even worth it

L

Lee Cousins

What a scummer. Only advice to give you is only trade with trusted traders. if they are not known then they drop 1st. Pve is so petty like that unfortunately. Pvp is political but most scammers get dealt with. Luckily you didnt lose alot, hope your next trade is smoother

S

Sean Mccoll

Anyone whos having a go for her being legacy stfu you were all there once to so stop being a fucking douche hannah dont listen to these asshats i play legacy and official too theyre just butthurt because most of them lost all their shit during ark migration but on topic if you find his psn name lemme know ;)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom