Full explanation here

H

Heckin Teague

S

Sparrow Rollins

I looooove her.

L

Lauren Hutter

The “current glitch” with the damaging sonic arrow is not a glitch. It happens with Reinhardt too.

W

Will Gaines

That sonic arrow dropping when shield is dropped has affected rein since release lol, Brigitte is just a tiny rein

A

Alyssa Stoker

all shield heroes get smacked when they have a shield down with an arrow in them

A

Alan Schramm

The arrow doesn't lose its momentum until it hits a character or disappears. If the shield gets dropped the arrow just continues. It's not a glitch or a bug. It's been like that since the game came out

H

Heckin Teague

It's not intended, therefore glitch.

H

Heckin Teague

I'm sure a future patch should fix it.

H

Henry Cain

Tbh playing her my biggest issue is with junkrats and pharahs.
Long range splash damage that I can't do anything about and the shield can't block well. Rein is an easy target if you know how to get around him and smashing bastions is my new favorite thing.

A

Alan Schramm

It is intended. It's been the same with rein Orisa and Winston. Why should she get any special treatment?

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Sonic arrow one is definitely not a glitch

J

Josh Oset

Sonic arrow has always done this to barriers. I've killed a handful of Reins this way. Blizz doesn't seem to care.

D

Donald K. Farmer

Just to add.....if Brig is looking up a pharah to block direct attacks, aim for her feet.

D

Dorian Arcia

Bash, hit, Shift(?). Wanna...translate shift into controller? Hook shot?

K

Kieran Richardson

George Sharman a complete run down for you

M

Mica Hammer

I’ve seen her shield make Moira’s damage orb disappear. I can’t ever beat her 1v1 with Moira. I rarely beat her with Reaper, who is normally a tank killer. She’s a pain in the ass to beat when someone is decent with her.

S

Sunny Sawrav

Sonic arrow is not a glitch. It drops faster shield is down

A

Anna Walter

Symms turrets dont hurt brig when focused on her shield. Niether do they hurt the shield...

H

Heckin Teague

Show blizzard notes not 3rd party stuff. I need to see Blizz say the damage is intentional

B

Ben Parnell

The same thing happened with Zarya it’s an easy fix

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom