Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 From Inno, on the UC community FB page.

W

Will Stuckey

From Inno, on the UC community FB page.

C

Cameron Noremac

What you are saying is...we need to make sure we grind hard to wipe UC on new servers before they are able to get big right?

A

Aubrey Caplinger

P

Peter Koyounian

Can't wait for new servers... hopefully ppl will have the courage to attack us not like the old servers were we could go months without being attacked.

R

Raymond Shaw

Amazing how this is put up after they got wiped, excuses excuses lol,

W

Will Stuckey

Got wiped? That's new.

C

Chris Hristos

Lol frauds

M

Marcel Weisler

Im new so I dont know much about UC.
What do they do ?

M

Mike Hill

See. The new servers wont be as safe as people think they're gonna be lol

E

Eli Munroe

It's like everyone's measuring videogame dicks!

C

Chris Hayward

No one gives a shit lmfao and heard you lost loads of players as you wouldn't let them stream there game play as well sad fucks they had to give you there point of view or they couldn't post it controlling fucks lol

M

Mark Walberg

All big tribes dupe stop crying and dupe back pussies

R

Robert Bush

J

Jacob Allen

Lol they are full of shit there getting wiped left right and center and trying to hide it we wiped one of there servers and they slot capped such bs lies

T

Travis Shawn Mills Jr.

FUCK UC BITCH I'M THA NEW ALPHA REMEMBER ME REAL SHIT

J

Joshua Santiago

Why yall bitchen bout uc will end all u

C

Cameron Noremac

PvP is basically just a huge contest on who can dupe stuff faster. Anyone that actually thinks they are good at pvp in this game is laughable

A

Aubrey Caplinger

S

Scott Edward Cone

I think just about every skilled ark player who runs with a smaller tight knit group can honestly say that "UC, SC, and VoA are a plague to every legit player on the ark".

Your tribes and every other dupe tribe are just a bunch of cheaters who dont have enough raid experience lol. SC and VoA have been attacking me every chance they get and they lose every time and I make a come up off all their duped gear, weapons, and ammo.

Guess what? You losers can't dupe anymore, ill see you on the new servers along with every other player trying to get away from duped stuff. Change your tribe name or I can promise we are going to put your tribe down just like you did with your duped stuff to a bunch of people based on whims.

J

John Forbes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom