Contact advertising [email protected]

For most of those who say I'm stuck at my rank cause of bad teammates and leaver

N

Noman Saleem

For most of those who say I'm stuck at my rank cause of bad teammates and leaver

J

Justin Rodriguez

inb4 the inevitable BabyRage and not being able to handle the truth

R

Ron Roberts

People leaving is an actual problem though

W

Wai Yip Cheong

Aaand this is why i never trust professionals in any game when they give advice for climbing

P

Panda Lau

youtuber not a professional sorry but because you play the game streaming alot does not make you a pro unless you are getting paid by the games devs to play it

A

Armando Meinhard

its easier to blame others than to grind/train your mechanical skills daily and attempt to form bonds with others to party with and attain the same goal as you.

C

Courtney Wands

Sorry, it's a TEAM based game. While most does depend on yourself, it does also depend on your team as well. But if you have throwers and leavers? Not much you can do unless you're a fucking god and can take on an entire team.

A

Adam Bagiński

Hmm... so you want to told me it's all me, not a kid playing hanzo first time on comp, troll torb on spawn and leaver destroying game? Hmmm...
U want say, that comp is balanced with grandmasters smurfs on platinium playing for fun and boosters?
Like big nope. Even if you focus on your gameplay, its teamwork game. You can't win without team.
Or you're Korean or super pro gamer :v

Y

Yiğit Yaman

There is no badteammates and leavers the truth is if u good enough u can rank up thats all about it

R

Rafael Rodriguez

People will always blame teammates regardless, no one will admit their own faults. SAD!

I

Islam Gaber

and then he complains about throwers, leavers, one tricks and bad players in his team when he loses LUL3D

A

Achilles Cao

git gud :))
like me the GM lucio main playing in gold
only need 1 day to reach diamond and maybe master

E

Ellie Anderson

I feel like this is kinda wrong kinda true. It takes time to climb and most people can't play enough to rank up which is the issue I think. So you can be a very good player but ranking up slowly cause you just can't put enough hours into a season and the system isn't the best competitive system I've seen.

E

Ellie Anderson

But if you are constantly blaming your teammates for losses you are probably the problem.

C

Chris Hayward

The dude is very good at the game. Doesn't mean he's always right.

H

Hayden Sprague

Yall are hopeless lmao

H

Hayden Sprague

Y'all gonna believe someone who actually made it out of low elo or the plat chat still stuck there ?

A

Abhishek Kumar

He is right. If you're unlucky you will climb

M

Mylla Hale

Yeah,of course it's everyone else's fault! Not only with you,but with a lot of other players who can't rank up!
Of course it's not because of lack of ability or nothing like that,lol.
Yes,there are throwers and shit in high elo,but that doesn't change shit haha

L

Leon Adler

You will climb if you're better than the people at your rank that's actually self explanatory
People don't get that
SAD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom