Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch For anyone that wants a Lego game on switch. At Best Buy this week all Lego switch...

H

Hector Jimenez

For anyone that wants a Lego game on switch. At Best Buy this week all Lego switch games are 20 bucks each. Lego City Undercover, Lego Ninjago, Lego Worlds and this one that I picked up. Add the 5 dollars off coupon and I got this for a steal. Now's your chance to get one of these games for cheap this week

R

Ronald Gaughran

Im gonna get jt

N

Nathan El Argentino

Great game, got it as an early Christmas gift last year, Lego games are good whenever too

I

Ismael Hernandez

I bought it at target and got an extra discount for 17 bucks, also got a physical copy of Rocket League for 15 bucks at Best Buy awhile ago. Best Switch game deals I had so far.

E

Eric Odin

Do you have to have the gamer club card?

J

James Anthony Quinones

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Rich Greco

I got it for $15.99 and am trading it today to GameStop for $18

I

Imani Mitchell

I ordered Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 yesterday since none of the Switch games was available. Plan on getting Lego World on Friday if the sale still on.

N

Neal Dole

What 5 dollar coupon ?

R

Renchinbud Badrakh

I hear some bad things about this game is it true?

S

Sheena Coumbes

I ordered it yesterday for the kids! They enjoyed Lego city and ninjago so I am sure they will enjoy this one too!

D

Danny Scullari

Just got this great deal!

M

Mary Parlin

Went to bestbuy yesterday and bought it.Having trouble with the sound when I use my wireless headphones I get no sound and it's not the headphones cause when I play my other games they work great. Has anyone had this problem or should I exchange it for another copy?

D

Daniel Goddard Miller

Lego city undercover is a good game

A

Antonio T Jennings

Nice

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom