Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Following on from my previous post about switching to pc I’m sold and will be making...

K

Kyle Marriott

Following on from my previous post about switching to pc I’m sold and will be making the switch from next week, now my friend is also wanting to do the same but is wanting to know if his rig will run up to the task

His set up is
Intel Core I7, 8Gb RAM, 2Tb Hard Drive, With GeForce GTX 1060 6Gb

Would this be sufficient?

D

Desmond Buquing

Yeah the games optimized really well, your stuff should be able to handle it at 60 fps.

J

Joshua Tarvin

Uh, yeah. He's good. He's probably not going to be able to max everything out, especially if he's higher than 1080p, but like Desmond said, the game is extremely well optimized. He'll get 60+ easy as long as he's not heavy on the settings. He meets and exceeds the recommended specs though.

K

Kyle Marriott

Thanks guys I’ll let him know, I look forward to seeing you guys in the wild

S

Shaqueal Thackeray

My PC isn't even half of that and it runs destiny 2 smooth as hell

D

Danny Vaughan

Mines half of that on my laptop and runs maxed out just fine, only hiccups when there are lots and lots of explosions on top of my character

G

Grayson Shinault

An i5 is almost as good as an i7 for gaming as long as it's new, it's better to put money into the gpu

A

Adam Reed

Yep... Would suggest 16 gbs of ram though especially if running discord and other stuff

E

Elijah Graham

Your buddies setup is just about like mine. His game will run smooth as butter.

R

Ritchie Bogle

Naw dog 1080ti and 1920x or gtfo

M

Miguel Santiago

Up the ram, and he should have no problem putting most if the settings on max (obv just have shadows on medium)

T

Tye Johnson

Man i run the game with an amd fx 4400 they should be fine

A

Alejandro Soto

The GTX 1060 is a little short in power vs the 980. It will run the game completely max at 60 fps+ no issues @1080p. Especially with an i7. It is a nice card.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom