Contact advertising [email protected]

Finally levelled up to 25 and started comp. Got absolutely creamed in first three...

• Thread starter Predrag Kostic Jankovic
  • Start date
P

Predrag Kostic Jankovic

Finally levelled up to 25 and started comp. Got absolutely creamed in first three matches. Barely eeked out a win on the fourth. Competitive is a lot tougher.

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

you shouldn't start competitive so early

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

I made that mistake a few seasons ago and got placed in silver

H

Hiyoko Tincan Saionji

you should practise in arcade or qp and make sure you have a few heroes on the roster you can play well (at least one in each role)

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

You messed up my man, you’re not as well acquainted with the game just yet and you’re probably going to place pretty low

A

Anna Wang

The major different between comp and qp is probably regrouping and not staggering. But yeah, I was in gold my first season and I hate having it there on my career profile.

R

Ray Ben

I started comp season one lvl 25and ended up mid plat, basically I got PotG for the first few weeks of my start in OW

F

Fixie Haight

I’m level 91 and still suck in comp

B

Beau Popkin

I place gold every season but its painfully obvious I should stop playing with only my friends and find a better team because I don't gain much sr when i play with them. Which is unfortunate because I like playing with my friends. But comp is way different than quick play

N

Nicolette Lee

I started comp around lvl 20 and got gold ‍♀

M

Matthew Adam

How about you play the gsme a little more before you make peoples games worse for them in comp

E

Eddy D. Newgate

Hey "unpopular opinion here": play comp at level 25 and do whatever you want! If people bitch about it then tell them to give you ur money back

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom