Contact advertising [email protected]

Finally joined the gtx 1080 4k masterace

M

Mike Chavira

Still waiting for a card and monitor that can do 144fps @ 4k. Until then I'm sticking to my 1070

A

Alex Kats

4k gimmick race

N

Nathan Mcgarrh

Why not Radeon RX470 NITRO+

C

Chris Dewald

Because they are slow?

J

John Scherer

got me 2 of them. no i got 2 1080i

J

Joshua Groves

shoulda waited for 1100 series lmao

D

Dominic James Sibthorp

Do you have a 4k monitor ? Just curious...

K

Kevam Patel

I'm better with 1440P 144Hz on my gtx 1070. Best of both worlds. Better than 1080P while still having that smooth 144hz refresh rate

J

Jose Torres

For those of you claim that the 1080 can handle gta V on 4k ultra, I know you're not talking about grass. My 1080ti is even on it's knees when I have grass on vh/ultra, you wanna use high grass if not VH, you will get massive frame drops countryside and around Blaine county

J

Jose Torres

Promise those frame drops will come, do it at 4k

B

Burak Pinkmanoğlu

2K 144Hz + GTX 1080 perfect couple

I

Ihab Issa

I have the 1080 Gaming X , it cannot tip 60fps on 2160p you need to downgrade must of the setting in most titles to high without AA * FXAA is shit I do not consider it as a real AAA since a fake blur layer to hide edges ** Also on 4K using a single 1080 you need to disable HBAO+ , downgrade shadows quality . (none Nvidia Gameworks Shadows type sure like PCSS ).

Forget about:

Ghost Recon Wild Lands
Watchdogs 2
Dishonored 2
DuesEx Human Kind Divided
Assassin Creed Syndicate

& I Suspect the List will increase on the upcoming AAA titles to be played with a high image fidelity on 2160p using a single 1080. Added to a memory bandwidth of ~ 320Kb/sec is becoming mediocre in the upcoming near future to handle more upcoming AAA titles @ 2160p.

I will upgrade to volta.

B

Bunny Meshram

The glorious PC master race welcomes you

I

Ihab Issa

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Caleb George-Hinnant

Nice bro, just got my 1080 strix yesterday

J

Jorge Vazquez

Sli them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom