Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally !!!! I got one too ! With THE legend of Zelda game now i dont have to get...

J

Jelmer Munniksma

Finally !!!! I got one too ! With THE legend of Zelda game now i dont have to get bored while i am collecting autographs from Hollywood stars !

Small question : how do i get rid of those air bubbles underneath THE screen protector ?

T

Tim Robertson

Use a credit card to smooth it out, "pushing" the air bubbles out

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Get a tempered glass one, and make sure the screen is perfectly clean before applying.

J

Jelmer Munniksma

this is a tempted glass one

M

Maziar Vahdat Behrouti

The might is with you luke

R

Robert Irizarry

I got this screen protector, and it’s been really great so far. Easy to put on, too. amFilm Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Nintendo Switch 2017 (2-Pack)
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Start over. Do it in the bathroom running the shower to prevent dust and watch YouTube to do the hinge method to get it on straight

J

Jonathan Balofsky

Enjoy!

S

Seth Ludeman

Could be badly aligned, dust, OR you just need to wait 12 hours or so

C

Christy Smith

I don’t use one, should I?

J

Julian Peña

Eventually it'll settle in but also smoothing it out with something like a cc works too

J

Jamie R Stone

12 months of Switch owning here, you'll never get those out.

B

Barend Venter

It hasent been 12 months yet, it came out 3 of Martch!!!

J

Jamie R Stone

9 months then. Whenever the damn thing came out.

J

Jeremiah Dudek

I talked best buy into installing mine for free. I did probably overpay for the Zagg but honestly i have bought cheap ones on Amazon for my phones and they are great but i do think it's worth it if on sale and you dont have to pay to install it.

P

Phoenix King

Ok why are you getting autographs and who’s ...no one asked and I am curious lol

B

Bonnie Cheung

Just smooth it out with a credit card or redo it with a new screen protector

J

Jelmer Munniksma

I just did That and now jrs all gone , thank u guys ! This whole Group is fantastic !

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom