Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Finally. A core RPG Pokemon game for the console! And it's by Game Freak. I remember...

J

Jude Brewer

Finally. A core RPG Pokemon game for the console! And it's by Game Freak. I remember Red and Blue when they were first released. The Gameboy was like magic.

J

Joshua Michael Page

Already preordered

M

Michael Heinze

Yep, Gen 8 one the switch. :) Judging by their release date "behaviour", it will be released late november 2018. :)

M

Michael Parks

It'll be worth the wait. I've been wanting a main series pokemon game on a non-mobile console since the N64 Stadium titles. And if they make it an MMO, i may never leave the house again...

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

the wait will be worth have been waiting since i have 7 years old

T

Tyler Snook

Since my last 4 post have gone to pending and none of them made it through I'll ask this question here what site is everyone using to buy physical copies of switch games

V

Victoria Harrison

When they announced it was was ecstatic!!!

M

Megan Steigerwalt

I am so excited!!!

F

Fredy Pradata

if game pokemon failed released in switch,ready nintendo give penalty to game freak and pokemon company

W

Wesley James

I know it's just fantasy to wish for what you want but if they made a real open world Pokemon game in which you could actually run, jump and climb anywhere with half decent cell shaded graphics and the original 151 pokemon I would pass out from excitement. Looking at what has been done with Zelda and Mario on the Switch, this is exactly the way they need to take Pokemon. It would sell like hotcakes and they could even update some of the pokemon and even reboot the franchise entirely a la Zelda. I'm not saying they HAVE to remake Red and Blue but just give us a re-imagining of what it was like to discover a new world full of magical creatures to explore and collect. Whilst I love Sun & Moon, I have many Pokemon friends who would rather buy Red, Blue or Yellow on Virtual Console and play PoGo as the amount of Pokemon in the current gens now seems inaccessible to those who have not followed it all the way.

K

Keith Pickard

you'll be lucky to see it in 1-2 years.

A

Aaron Briggs

It's over a year out but that falls in line for one last big 3DS push for Pokémon this year and fall 2018 will probably be the next one that's about a year+ out which sounds right to me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom