Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Dragon Ball FighterZ dev says no Switch version isn’t due to a lack of power, open to...

J

Justin Anderson

Dragon Ball FighterZ dev says no Switch version isn’t due to a lack of power, open to porting if fans show interest

Let's hope it comes!

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

I think it should come, though I don't personally mind the Switch version coming at a later date since I currently have Fusion to play and Xenoverse 2 later on before having time to play Fighter Z.
Though I do also know that not everyone thinks like that.

A

Andrew Mcphee

Lack of power? What about LoZ:Botw and Skyrim? What about xenoverse 2 also coming to the switch? Load of crap I say!

D

Danny Lachman

So how should "fans show their interest"????

A

Adrian Williams

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Derek Beattie

Jesus christ. Llits like they hate money. Why should fans have to go out of their way just to get it on the console, when youll be selling it anyways? As a company dont you want to reach as many consumers as possible? This the shit that bugs me.

A

Alan R. Van Dalsem

Jeez how much interest do we need to frackin' show!?! Of course there's interest!!!

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

The switch is a perfect platform for a game like this. Make it happen

D

Dylan AndGtr

I need it

J

Jack Barrera

The thing is the Switch has about 3 million units sold compared to ps4 and xbox one.
So they would rather first release the game to consoles that have more units sold and make more money. They also don't know if the majority of switch users would purchase this game.
It's marketing.
But I know when they see the switch doing better, which it is doing great, they will release it for the switch
For the mean time the other platforms will get it first

J

Joshua Michael Page

Jasraj Singh

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Isnt it a 2d fighter? Clearly it wouldnt be from power issues lol

R

Ryan H Malone

I'd like to get it on switch to play it anywhere but if it doesn't come to switch no problem I got a ps4

D

Derek Rumpler

It is probably because they have to calculate whether or not it is worth the trouble of porting it and if the installbase is big enough. I think it would sell fine on Switch, though. Even more so when more people have a Switch.

D

David Murray

Hey Bandai, f***ing do it!

W

Willie D Rivera

You have 1 job bandai have 1 job bandai!! Get it done!!

C

Chris Bizarro

I honestly think it's because there aren't that many Switch units compared to xbox and Sony. They're choosing not to bother, making a optimal Switch version

J

Jason Likes

Wtf wasn't guilty gear on PS3? Looks graphically the same!

R

Rogelio Gonzalez

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom