Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Downloading the demo to see if its for me. I prefer getting games physical, rather...

• Thread starter Jesse Juhani Mikkonen
  • Start date
J

Jesse Juhani Mikkonen

Downloading the demo to see if its for me. I prefer getting games physical, rather than digital.

N

Nelson Guimaraes

The game looked like I would love it. Big jrpg fan. But the demo didn't do anything for me.

S

Stephen Blancher

Pretty steep price tag for this game. Looking at the review scores I don't think it would be worth it. This is by the same producers of I Am Setsuna and apparently that game was kinda flawed. I love JRPG's but I am pretty careful with my money.

S

Sachariah Hill

I was going to order this from the square store but they were out of stock and the price else where's pretty steep , I may go digital in the next week if I can find a decently priced physical copy

C

Christian Peavey

I want it pretty badly but sadly I have no money

J

Jack Bailey

Same

J

Jesse Juhani Mikkonen

Okay lost sphear is not for me.

W

Wesker Capistran

Where is this? Which store

M

Milton Gustavo

Physical American Version is exclusive in Square Enix Shop (online) (sorry for bad English)

A

Alex Allos

I thought the demo was ok

M

Milton Gustavo

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

$49.99 USD enjoy

U

Ulises Solorzano

Wait I thought it was online exclusive

L

LeoVutton Ballard

the best game that came out this week is only 4.99

T

Thanarat Thanakijlurskool

The demo make me sleepy

J

Jovan Turner

Someone's listening Jesus Christ!

M

Matteo Merler

I tried the demo aswell and I never got to the end, something about the graphics or the combat system didn't really do it for me. Really sad cause I was really looking forward to a good old 2D JRPG. Come fast octopath

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I am playing I am Setsuna and I absolutely love it. Sure, the item system is different, but thats not really why I play JRPGs, so its not a big deal to me. The story intrigued me and the music is excellent. But I played the Lost Sphear demo and it didnt leave a big impression on me.

D

Don Davis

I did the same, i think octopath traveler is a lil more up my alley

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom