Contact advertising [email protected]

Don't you just love when the enemy team has a Pharah that's wrecking the shit out of...

E

Emma Rebecca

Don't you just love when the enemy team has a Pharah that's wrecking the shit out of you, and the DPS on your team think the best DPS to go for and stick with for the entire match, even after it's clear she needs countering, are another Pharah and a Junkrat

A

Aadil Saqib

Pharah, Widow and D.Va work better than McCree and Soldier tbh. At least in my experience.
Junk is defo a shit pick tho unless you have a lot of shields and the map is closed up like route 66 third point. Then maybe junk could work, but otherwise, Pharah is his direct counter.

L

Luke Garside

A good Pharah can reliably land airshots.
A really good Junkrat can can also do the same.
Granted I doubt they were capable given your response.

However it is also not at the sole liberty of the DPS to solely deal with enemy threats, D.va and Winston can aid in countering Pharah as well as Lucio (Mobility to avoid rockets) , Zen and Ana.

R

Rebecca Moriarity

Lol I play pharah a lot and actually pick her to counter junkrats. I’ve never had one out play me. Snipers and a good mccree will do the drink.

M

MaryCat Samec

That was probably me you're welcome

S

Stephen Burns

Yo this just happened to me and we kept asking the soldier to deal with Pharah whenever he sees her and we will handle everyone else and he still goes for the Roadhog every. Damn. Time.

A

Aaron Hamilton

I usually counter pharah with pharah, it's better than you think

A

Antonio Neto

In the current meta a pharmercy is the counter to itself

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom