Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Dont let yourself get scammed by alex santana just a heads up to anyone who cares and...

E

Es Kynan

Dont let yourself get scammed by alex santana just a heads up to anyone who cares and dont join his party he can and probably will ddos you..

C

Chris Purger

I welcome ddosing from a source I can pin point so that I can file a full police report and let him find out the hard way what federal law is

C

Chris Purger

Before anyone pops off on me Google cyber terrorism laws...

A

Andreanna Burnside

Ok I know Ill get made fun of but what is ddos I keep seeing? Thank you for the info ahead of time

A

Ariel Licciardi

Ddos?

O

Orion Papapietro-Redfield

We have a tribemate that lives on a military base we welcome anyone dumb enough to try and hit his ip

K

Kolton R. Eaton

Best thing to do is turn off icmp aka ping on your cable router from external sources. Majority ddos but not all use a ping flood method. If you do get ddos just turn router off for 15 mins and you will have a new IP. There is not much you can do as a user except call your ISP and have them trace what internet provider they are using and hope they investigate. At a minimum they lose their internet service provider, but you are at the mercy if your ISP feels like doing the leg work on your behalf.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom