Contact advertising [email protected]

Does Moira takes skills to play? I main Mercy but I've been playing more Moira lately...

• Thread starter Zemenij Essined
  • Start date
Z

Zemenij Essined

Does Moira takes skills to play? I main Mercy but I've been playing more Moira lately and it's so fun because I get to defend myself against stupid Genjis. Also, I don't look much at medals but I sometimes get gold elims, gold objective kills and gold healing, what medals are Moira supposed to have? I know I used to have gold healing as Mercy.

J

Javaad Ijaz

There’s skill about it, but she’s not very difficult

F

Francesco Lubrano L

Gold medal (heal) with Mercy? wow gg

P

Prabhat Singh

Lots of skills actually knowing the angles to throw your orbs. Keep a track of dva's defence matrix and genji's ult . Trying to get ult at every fight . She's all easy to play and she can survive longer than anyother supports .

S

Salina Wood

You should have gold healing unless theres a mercy on your team or a really good ana.

T

Tiago Granadeiro

First medals dont mean squat .... second, if you want to play moira you need to remember she is not dps, she is a healer .... third, your healing has to be, at least, 11k avg 10 min or more (it comeswith training). Also has said above carefull with Dva matrix and you will do fine, remember also that Mei´s wall doesnt block the orbs.

R

Rohan Thorat

Moira is current sup carry play her ez rankups

M

Michael Klick

Aim for gold heals, and obj time if you're good at positioning. Gold elims comes naturally along with gold obj elims. If you have gold damage something is wrong. I also believe if you have silver healing something is wrong. 9 out of 10 matches I'll have the card for healing at the end of the match.

S

Sameer Zain

I main Moira

T

Tiago Granadeiro

Since this is a Moira discussion, i will leave this simple montage from some of my plays with her.

M

Marcus Santiago

She is a great character and all characters take some sort of skill to be affective... well maybe except bastion and junkrat lol but yeah she is my main and I play her DPS style (no fucks given to what any of you have to say) on a side note I always ask for a second healer!!!

M

Mihnea Gogu

Moira is probably the most braindead support besides mercy, yet she requies a bit of skill. Still the only hero mercy mains can play besides mercy since theyre usually trash

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

She requires game sense. The higher you go, the easier it is to counter Moira. Skills... Not much. Game sense and positioning... yes!!!!

J

Justin Rodriguez

Don’t focus on medals at all when playing with any hero. Just focus on your positioning, ult economy, and game awareness.

D

David Orelus Viteri

Medal only speaking, (although as people aforementioned not to take in consideration) you should aim to get Gold healing, elims and sometimes obj kills. Also you can pull a silver medal at damage sometimes.

Think of Moira as a simil to Zenyatta at times, she can be quite good. Her true difficulty resides on her Fade ability, which to make the most of it you need to have a good map awareness and cooldown awareness as well, you need to use that second and move quickly to either retreat or advance and deal damage. She is super fun character!

B

Brandon Larren

No skill

R

Ryan Lewis

She does cause you can't keep constantly healing gotta balance between dmg. and healing

I

Ikce Toutcourt

I main every support, moira is the easiest.

Z

Zachary Saul

moira does take skill. most people saying "no skill" are good genji mains that don't know how to switch to counter. cooldown management is huge with her

S

Sunny Martinez

If you're getting 4 gold medals your team isn't putting up with what their suppose to do. Watch your cool downs and focus your healing and it's always ok to dps at some point, but that's what your team is for.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom