Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone use the Pro Controller on Splatoon 2 is it a better alternative than the...

• Thread starter Mitchell Holmes
  • Start date
M

Mitchell Holmes

Does anyone use the Pro Controller on Splatoon 2 is it a better alternative than the Joycons?

R

Robert Bloxton

it's pretty similar tbh. I prefer the procontroller

F

Fatih Akdeniz

Its always a better Alternative, Not just on Splatoon2

M

Mitchell Holmes

It's just that I wanted to try it out of handheld mode but my joycons didn't seem to want to connect to the switch so I thought maybe by a pro controller instead

A

Aaron Hughes

honestly the combo of motion controlled joycon and right stick offers for far better aiming on the game.

Im sort of glad Ive lost my £50 controller..

H

Hector Hand

I prefer the pro controller

K

Katlin Kelley

I usually use joycon in grip or trying them single in hand, but even I'll use hubby's pro for Splatoon...just feels solidly better

R

Ryan Day

I use it almost exclusively with splatoon. But that's just me.

D

Dan Hart

I prefer pro controller with splatoon and joycon with mario kart

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Pro is better. I'm garbage with motion controls in portable mode

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Personally I love the joycon because I can literally rest my arms and hands anywhere I want while playing. They aren't stuck in front of me holding on to the pro controller. But its all personal preference so whatever works best for you is what you should go with.

R

Richard Walling

The analogues, triggers, buttons and proper dpad make the pro controller vastly superior to the joycon.

J

Jay Ybarra

I like how the pro handles motion. Both that and handheld I really like using motion. The joycon separate can be good too, I'm just constantly having to re-center.

R

Rob Metzger

I prefer either handheld or a joycon in each hand. I can relax my L hand to move the character and the R is for motion controls and I use the stick to turn L and R.

K

Kalvin Connor

I play in handheld mode because that's the way my switch will connect to the Wi-Fi at my house and my dock is at my girlfriends house. Soooo. The right thumbstick hurts my thumb a lot, mostly because my thumb is double jointed so it's add at that angle

A

Andrew Guy

Pro-controllers all the way. Joy cons haven't been taken off the console since I got it. Works better with arms as well.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom