Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Does anyone think it will be likely for things like Final Fantasy 15, Fallout 4, Super...

T

Timmy Pecoraro

Does anyone think it will be likely for things like Final Fantasy 15, Fallout 4, Super Smash Bros, Animal Crossing and etc to be announced at Nintendo Direct? I was kind of thinking about this this morning.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

My uncle, who works for Nintendo says all these things are happening

M

Matt Evertson

No

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Even just half of those would be awesome

B

Brad Jones

my dad (who owns nintendo, microsoft and sony) said this will never happen and that he plans to completely annihilate the super smash bros series

D

Diego Fernandez

I am Nintendo and I plan on releasing NEW TetrisXD Ultra for the Xbox 360

K

Kylee Warner

Wait your dad owns nintendo? And microsoft and sony ? I dont think ive heard a bigger lie this year.

J

John Wade

First one is a no for now, they're still seeing what they can run on it for now, Fallout may happen after Skyrim if that sells enough, Smash they might announce is in development but that's all I'd expect though a port is possible at this stage, as for animal crossing I'd put that at 50/50.

C

Cesare Sidd

Bayo 3, Smash Deluxe . NO FFXV, SE denied that

C

Corbin Lee

I don't think Final Fantasy XV would make it.

R

Robert Gremillion

I hope a new animal crossing gets announced, Id also love to hear about anything from Bethesda making it onto the Switch (yes I am planning on getting Skyrim)

J

João Pedro Lang

Honestly, not likely. The last 3 Directs didn't have any major announcements

L

Luis Burgos

No FFXV. But that's fine. The Luminous engine is friggin garbage on consoles. Switch ain't runnin that shit.

The other 3? Totally possible. But Fallout 4 isn't probable. Should Skyrim sell well enough, I'm sure they will.

Smash might be announced. And I think Animal Crossing may be more likely to be announced

A

Andy Steele

I'm calling Witcher 3, they're gonna call it The sWitcher 3

T

Trevor Robison

Maybe someone's uncle can confirm this?

J

Jordan Vgcollector

Unlikely, but possible and suuuper hopeful for an announcement of that calibre

J

Jalen D Simmons

No

S

Spencer Miller

I think we'll get some new announcements but I wouldn't expect that many.
Final fantasy 15 - probably not. It sounds like they are only testing to see how or if they can even put the game on the switch right now so it doesn't sound like enough progress has been made to announce it yet as it might not even happen.
Fallout 4 - again unlikely. I think they will wait to see if Skyrim will sell well first.
Smash bros and animal crossing - a smash 4 port could be the most likely of all of these. Animal crossing could happen

I think this direct will mainly talk about things already announced for switch and maybe one or two new games from Nintendo may be announced. They will show off more Mario, and most likely talk about the zelda dlc, release dates for Skyrim, and Xenoblade 2, and maybe some indie titles like stardew valley and yooka laylee could get a release date. They will probably talk about the Kirby and yoshi games coming out next year and maybe unveil more about the fire emblem switch game coming out next year. I think they'll throw in some fire emblem warriors dlc due to the extreme amount of hate it's getting from only putting characters from the last two games in plus Marth. Hopefully some Pokémon ultra sun/moon info since we know nothing about this game coming out in 2 months. If any new games get announced, it'll probably be 3DS games since I think after Pokémon, Nintendo hasn't announced any big Nintendo games coming to it.

A

Alejandro Lacayo

Anything besides Mario and some indies will be a shocker. Anything.

J

James Thornburg

I'd love to see the new version of Secret of Mana on the Switch...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom