Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone know when does the new changes come to competitive for Diamond rank...

M

Marcus West

Does anyone know when does the new changes come to competitive for Diamond rank players and above? I haven't been playing competitive cause of that and risking getting demoted back into Platinum rank.

E

Eddy D. Newgate

Changes ?

A

Ana Sousa

you are only demoted if you stay under your rank for five consecutive games

T

Theo van Booma

No he means the performance Sr gain changes

T

Theo van Booma

You can't decay below 3000. They aren't changing that

P

Phelix Gendreau

In 6 days and I would recommend you try to get into diamond and when you're in diamond stop playing until the new patch comes out.

S

Stephanie Rosado

What changes

M

Marcus West

My SR is 3000. I'm just hoping that these changes goes live. Cause the one we have now tend to force is to use only out mains and maybe one trick in games. Like me, I'm a Junkrat and Dva main. It will be unfair to go against players who their mains are heroes that can counter them. This season I'm mixing it up like I'm playing Widow and Zarya. Heroes I wasn't so good with. I only play them if I feel we really need them. Even Hanzo.... But it hurts if you lose with a hero that isn't your main and lose a lot of SR. With the new changes, it won't matter what hero you chose to play, as long you doing that hero's job, you'll be fine even if you lose that match. Like little SR lose and a gain

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom