Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else play with both controller and mouse? It seems all pc players are...

• Thread starter Cody Kilpatrick
  • Start date
C

Cody Kilpatrick

Does anyone else play with both controller and mouse? It seems all pc players are strictly keyboard or gtfo, but this combo feels a lot better for Overwatch to me.

T

Tom Larkin

At the same time?!

B

Brandon Aiden Renard

How does this work do you play with your dick?

G

Greg Bredy

Makes sense.. i tried to use a keyboard.. but using w,a,s, and d are too fucking weird.. so i can see this working.. controller for left thumbstick and mouse for aiming and firing

D

Dylan Lais

No. The only game I do that for is gta online, because driving controls are the one thing that sucks on kb/m. But aiming and everything else sucks on controller.

A

Ashley Demyan

what the actual fuck lmao

K

Kayla Marie

When I want to fuck around I play with my remote and it feels weird

Y

Yeasin Chowdhury

I always thought about doing this, but then I just felt retarded .

C

Cody Kilpatrick

Its all about control mapping. It's best with a mouse with macro buttons for mapping typically right-hand controller abilities, like RB, Y, Primary Fire, reload.
Everything else is mapped to the left side of the controller. Sometimes using the left D-pad as a macro instead of hero info and L3 as jump.

H

Himawan

I do play with controllers. But not when playing competitively

B

Brandon Whisenhunt

That's interesting actually

O

Oliver Frew

I use KB/M when having to do shit like aim etc, if its something like driving/flying in GTA ill use my controller, and games like elite dangerious ill stick to my HOTAS + KB/M

A

Ashlynn Roe

I use keyboard for OW and PUBG. ps3 controller for GTA and skyrim. I have friends that play OW with a controller on pc, and they are quite successful competitively. How they do it, though, it beats me.

C

Cody Kilpatrick

Like I said, its all about key mapping to fit how you play

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom