Contact advertising [email protected]

Does anyone else hate how Moira’s little death orb can finish you off after she’s...

O

Olivia Wauer

Does anyone else hate how Moira’s little death orb can finish you off after she’s dead?? Like you can’t do anything and it does kind of a lot of damage. Can’t get away from it either. It’s stupid. Requires no skill, or even thought.

B

Brent Hazelton

They should nerf it. Floating death orbs shouldn't be in fps games

M

Mandy McDonald

You can just walk away from it.

O

Olivia Wauer

But it follows me

C

Caty Cornwell

They don’t even do that much damage depending on what hero you play

O

Olivia Wauer

Enough to kill you off after a fight.

O

Olivia Wauer

It just feels cheap to me idk. I’m not saying I can’t kill her lol

Z

Zakkrieg Seligman

Walk in the opposite direction that it's moving.

H

Harley Hong

just like a sym or torb turret?

O

Olivia Wauer

You can shoot those.

H

Hunter Olheiser-Evans

Moira's orbs both do 200 of each resource be it damage or healing, but over time. it can do all that damage decently quickly if you don't escape. Thew best way to counter this would just be to swap DVA or call the DVA on your team to quit being a Donkey and use her Defense Matrix better.

T

Tasha Skiles

Ffs... It's not a difficult concept.... It's floating one way walk the way it came from out of its range. If she throws it at you close range don't back up. It really doesn't do a ton of damage. If I'm remembering correctly it does about 200 damage before it putters out. So yea if your an idiot squishy it's kind of a problem but have some sense and find the fastest way to get out of range. It doesn't actually follow you it's on a straight bath and bounces off walls. If your in a room with it... Gtfo! Goddamn she's not difficult to counter and she's my 2nd love behind junkrat.

M

Megan Whosoever Quinteros

Well it’s just like when junk drops his grenades when he dies

Z

Zakkrieg Seligman

Literally just walk forward.

C

Chase Young

Gr8 b8 m8

O

Olivia Wauer

Anyway anyone wanna see my dog

O

Olivia Wauer

J

James Jones

If you're getting finished off by the orb then it's doing its job.

R

Reuben Harry Manyo

It does 200 hp damage worth it can be eaten up my dva reflected by gengi and other abilities use it up it’s not that big a deal it’s frustrating but that’s all it is

O

Olivia Wauer

It’s not a big deal I know lol yikes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom